jaisiyaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I recently registered with IF and wanted to become part of discussion going in ramayan forum.. but I am unable to start a new topic as it says the forum is locked! 

Please suggest!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That forum is locked since the show ended. I felt the same way about the Jai Shri Krishna forum as I arrived here more than a year after it ended. But we have this evergreen mythological masti forum here where we discuss all of the mytho shows which include Ramayan. :)
jaisiyaram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

That forum is locked since the show ended. I felt the same way about the Jai Shri Krishna forum as I arrived here more than a year after it ended. But we have this evergreen mythological masti forum here where we discuss all of the mytho shows which include Ramayan. :)

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I thought that forum was moreover about spreading the word Ram, not NDTV Ramayan ;) ..
But Yes you are right.. this current forum is nevertheless  what we, I need..

Thanks and hope to keep in touch 
Edited by jaisiyaram - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to Mythological Masti, dear!🤗 Forums that are created for one specific show are locked once the show ends, but this forum is created for all shows, old and new, most of which ended already, so it's an evergreen forum which will never close. You can disucss any mytho show you want here, just take a look at the rules' thread and also fill out the members' post.😊 
jaisiyaram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Welcome to Mythological Masti, dear!🤗 Forums that are created for one specific show are locked once the show ends, but this forum is created for all shows, old and new, most of which ended already, so it's an evergreen forum which will never close. You can disucss any mytho show you want here, just take a look at the rules' thread and also fill out the members' post.😊 

Thanks for such a warm welcome ...I find this mythological forum very interesting ...just wanted to know if there any chat applet where members can login and directly interact ? Also I didn't get when you said filling out other members' post.. ?  You mean commenting on their posts?

And I want to thank you again.. I was looking for luv kush Kand/uttar kand and ended up reading ur post .and joined IF..
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaisiyaram

Thanks for such a warm welcome ...I find this mythological forum very interesting ...just wanted to know if there any chat applet where members can login and directly interact ? Also I didn't get when you said filling out other members' post.. ?  You mean commenting on their posts?

And I want to thank you again.. I was looking for luv kush Kand/uttar kand and ended up reading ur post .and joined IF..

Welcome to Mytho Forum Dear 🤗. What Janu meant by the word- 'members' post'  was this Thread about the 'Introduction of the members': 

jaisiyaram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debipriya

Welcome to Mytho Forum Dear 🤗. What Janu meant by the word- 'members' post'  was this Thread about the 'Introduction of the members': 

Thanks Priya.. 

I already provided my brief intro on that link :)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello dr welcome to mytho Masti forum..nice meeting u...im akki..:)
jaisiyaram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akki-rockstar

hello dr welcome to mytho Masti forum..nice meeting u...im akki..:)

Hello Akki..

Nice meeting you ..
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey Ashu (hope you don't mind me calling you that)
Welcome  to our home sweet home! ðŸ˜³ I'm Vedo.