Vicky n Rey..cutest besties!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
They were too good in monday's epi.. πŸ˜†
Poor vicky got so confused.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

They were too good in monday's epi.. πŸ˜†
Poor vicky got so confused.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Iam sure rey ke la la la land ke wajah se vicky ek din peet jayega..sharon ke haathon...🀣
Originally posted by 100littledevils

πŸ˜† Iam sure rey ke la la la land ke wajah se vicky ek din peet jayega..sharon ke haathon...🀣
Eww just hope not.. πŸ˜†
@ nabi - ...lol...rey hain na usse bachna ke liye...hayeee i loveee them!!!!😳

I love these two! After Shakti and Kunwar's jodi, this is what mainly attracts me to this show! Archie is a really good actor too! I still think Kunwar at times doesn't convey his lines well enough but Archie does it really well! I love the scene where Rey comes from the classroom and he finds Vikki with Kria and he goes, "tu yahaan tha?! Weakling ke saath! πŸ˜² Let me tell Sharon!"  and then how Vikki jumps on him. hehe! "Eminem baba ki jai ho!" I think that was my favourite episode so far. More than Armaan and Atul, they kinda remind me of Samrat and Benji from MJHT?

indeed! i agree..they both are really adorable..they share such a strong bond and shocases that their friendship is pure!
Originally posted by .Anamika.

I love these two! After Shakti and Kunwar's jodi, this is what mainly attracts me to this show! Archie is a really good actor too! I still think Kunwar at times doesn't convey his lines well enough but Archie does it really well! I love the scene where Rey comes from the classroom and he finds Vikki with Kria and he goes, "tu yahaan tha?! Weakling ke saath! πŸ˜² Let me tell Sharon!"  and then how Vikki jumps on him. hehe! "Eminem baba ki jai ho!" I think that was my favourite episode so far. More than Armaan and Atul, they kinda remind me of Samrat and Benji from MJHT?

yeah samrat benji were funny n cute too!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i just loveee vicky!!!! tooo cuteee...i would love to see moreee rey n vicky sceneπŸ˜† i love how vicky teases rey about kria🀣...'Hi kria'...n rey always falls for it...πŸ˜†... they r adorable😳

thank u for commenting πŸ˜³
i Agree That Reey & Vicky Share  A Superb Chemistry β€οΈ
Vikcy Is Soo Funny πŸ˜† Theey Shaare A Great Bonding Juust Like 2 Brothers πŸ˜³
I Really Enjoy Seeing Them πŸ€—
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

i Agree That Reey & Vicky Share  A Superb Chemistry β€οΈ
Vikcy Is Soo Funny πŸ˜† Theey Shaare A Great Bonding Juust Like 2 Brothers πŸ˜³
I Really Enjoy Seeing Them πŸ€—

me too yaar!!!!...i have said this like millions times...πŸ˜† but i want to say once again...'they r tooo cuteee'πŸ˜†πŸ˜³