Gunjhun FF:Sanam Teri Kasam Updated Ch17 Pg20

Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 1-Hamare Raaste Ab Alag Hai(Our paths are now diiferent)
*Runjhun*
It was over.He was leaving.I lost the challenge ..I was not able to make him my ideal husband.I failed.But I don't know why , I had this feeling whenever he was with me it made me feel like I was a Princess 😳,like I was free ,like I was...in love ?!?! No thats not possible.I don't love him , I don't ,it was just a ...a..you know what I mean.😕
*Guddu*
Im going now and she hasnt said a word to me all day.Well,what should I expect a grand farewell?She never understood my feelings for her , she never cared to notice the love in my eyes ,but most of all it hurt seeing she didnt care I was leaving.I mean if not husband&Wife We were friends.She must only be thinking about our challenge.Well ,Runjhun you have won this challenge.You may not havechanged me but i have fallen in love with you ,your charms and your bravery to face Guddu Shukla❤️.As I always told you ,you're the quitest but the most clever.
"Im going now,bye" I said as I slowly walked out the room.She just slightly turned her head.Am I that bad that she doesnt even want to look at whem Im leaving.She is The Bhagonwali , she brought good fortune to everyone except me.She took mine away the day she never responded to the confession of my love.🥺
*Runjhun*
What was happening?Why am I tearing up like this ? I turned my head because Guddu would have got the wrong idea if he saw me tearing up like this.He would think I love him too ,But I didnt...or did I? Let me not think of this.But then I saw him leaving.
I jus had this urge to stop him.
"Stop" i said
he turned around
"Its already 2:00 itll take you a while to reach home,eat and then go"i said
First he looked hesitant.
Then agreed
*Guddu*
Why did she stop me ? Shes making this SO hard😡.But still I wanted to spend every last minute with her.She handed me the plate with my favorite dish Palak Paneer.
I ate slowly not wanting thismoment to go.But unfortunately it did.
*Runjhun*
In the wink of an eye he left. I felt my face getting hot,I felt tears in my eyes waiting to
drop.I couldnt help it I ran upstairs and cried my eyes out.😭
(Chalte Chalte song plays😭)
*Amma*
I saw my bitiya crying.How is she gonna feel when people call her divorcee?When boys down the streer call her "used"? she must be thinking of all that and crying.I guess Ill have to do something and I know the right person for it.
------to be continued Chapter 2:Amma's shocking decision-----------
Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
hey naiiNa1

I loved your fanfic. It was superb, the way you brought gunjhun's emotions to life

Please continue soon

Amazing start Naina1!! looking forward to ur ff... loved the wya u described their emotions... Keep it up!! 👍🏼

thanx for the compliments guys ! Just a note that if I recieve less than 3 likes or comments per a chapter I'll end this FF.Also if it gets boring at any time jus look out for chapter 3 the best part is in that chapter
Nice start to ur ff!! Please continue soon!!😃
Naina...go on with your update its nice...
Update soon
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
Very interesting.. Good one.. 😊 Update soon,... 
Naina...awsome start hun...you have begun from a whole new dimension of GunJun's story...these two are awsome at same time tough to write couples...do cntnu soon...waiting to know what our Amma will do
hey naina ..
Gr88 start yaar ...
Updt sooon
I stared at the mirror questioning my identity . Who was I Runjhun Mishra or Runjhun Shukla ❓
I dont know how long I sat there .It was until Amma came I came back to reality.
Amma:Bitiya , Come down quickly !
Runjhun:Sure Amma
I walked down the stairs but Guddu's memories also followed me.As I looked down I saw Abhigyaan..WAIT ABHIGYAAN?what was he doing here ?
I wanted to run back up and hide but instead I just obeyed amma's wish.I served him tea and breakfast
Abhi:Hello
Runjhun:Hi
Abhi:Long time no see
Runjhun;yah
And he went on and on blabbering and blabbering ...He was stuffing his face while I was thinking has Guddu even ate anything as yet?
------------------------------------------------Later------------------------------------------
Amma came to my room she sat me down and said"Runjhun,Abhi has sent a proposal for you despite knowing your past"
My eyes popped in horror ,I wanted to jump out the window and go to Guddu.
"Soo...s...soo... wh..what diiddd yo.you say?"I stammered
"I knew your not in a state to say any thing so I said Yes for you."
I wanted to kill myself now.How could Amma think of this ?Jus becuz my forehead wasn't filled with sindoor for one day , that doesn't mean Im ready for a marriage again.
(Mamis were eavesdropping)
----------------------M&Ms in 1 room--------------------------------------------
Mitho:I think it's over !Runjhun  ke sath sath unki bhaag bhi bhag jayenge
Billo:So,This marriage cant happen!
Kalsanwali:Thats exactly what will happen!😡
Bantu:No we'll have to think of something
Vishnu:I have a plan...!
Rajju:What?!?!?
Vishnu:Guddu and Runjhun are still newly married.Itll take atleast 3 months for divorce.
MIttho:Aay hai,even I know that Vishnu Bhaiiyya ,but after the 3 mths.Runjhun will run away with that Abhigyaan
Vishnu:But what if something happens❤️ between them in 3mths. ?😉
Kalsanwali:O the son-in-law of Kalsan's head chief , youre so smart!
Rajju:But Runjhun has no feelings for Guddu and she is a good girl.
Bill0:But Guddu has feelings for Runjhun and I think we all know..he isnt a good boy !
Mittho:That's all fine but how will we get them to get back back together
Kalsanwali:Leave that to me, Im Kalsan's head chief's daughter,If I don't bring Guddu back into this house as Gharjamai,Ill eat my words.👏

to be cont'd Chapter 4 _______________________________________________________________________
Sorry no Guddu in thid chapter😔 BUT he'll be in these next few chapters a lot
and in this ch. the m&ms are doing something really good b bring Gunjhun together.Also this chapter is very short ,because I couldnt give all the good parts away so...
We'll see what happens next!😉
Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago