Prithviraj weds Supriya..Pics Added !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Filmstar Prithviraj marries Mumbai journalist

ibnlive.com
Posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 01:25pm IST

New Delhi: Malayalam film actor Prithviraj Sukumaran has tied the knot with Mumbai-based journalist Supriya Menon in a low-profile ceremony held in his hometown of Palakkad, according to reports.
The Tamil-Malayalam actor is said to have married Supriya on Monday in Thenkurissi Heritage Villa, Palakkad in the presence of his mother Mallika Sukumaran, brother-actor Indrajith, close relatives and friends, the entertainment news website Galatta reported. The ceremony was attended by around 50 people and the newly-weds will throw a party later for their friends in media and film industry, the report said.

The story of Prithviraj's secret romance with Supriya Menon was big news in the South last month, but Prithiviraj had denied the reports. Surpiya Menon is a reporter in a leading English news channel and works in Mumbai.

Prithviraj was last seen in cinematographer-turned-director Santosh Sivan's trilingual project, 'Urumi'.

A hush hush wedding for Prithviraj, Supriya Menon

TNN | Apr 25, 2011, 01.35pm IST

Prithviraj, sources claim, will tie the knot with Supriya Menon today!

Much has been written about Prithviraj and his marriage plans to Supriya Menon. Though he hasn't spoken much about the girl, Prithviraj has gone on record to state that there are no marriage plans in the offing.

However, sources continue to state that the actor will indeed be getting married today, April 25, to Supriya in a hush hush wedding at a resort in Palakkad district where his to-be wife hails from.

We are told that Prithviraj wanted his wedding to be a personal and private affair without cameras, and flashlights. Thus, only about 50 people (friends and family included) will be in attendance. If talks are to be believed, Prithviraj intends to host a reception a couple of days after the wedding where he'll invite one and all.

OMGGG is this trueee???? im heart broken πŸ₯Ί.. another good looking guy gone..😭😭

Prithvi ties the marital knot
IndiaGlitz [Monday, April 25, 2011]

Finally, it is confirmed. The media men who were after the young superstar Prithviraj for quite some weeks trying to match the bits and pieces of information regarding the news about his marriage plans, will have a sigh of relief as it is confirmed that he tied the marital knot today.

The most popular young star of Mollywood married Supriya Menon, a B B C reporter, today in a very private function at Palakkad which was attended by less than 50 person, including his close relatives and friends.

Supriya hailing from Palakkad is reported to be in close relation with the star actor for around three years. The marriage was solemnized at Thenkurissi Kandaath heritage Villa, the bride's place.

Supriya is the lone daughter of Vijay Kumar Menon and Padmaja residing at Mumbai. Born in Kerala, she done her schooling from Mumbai and later her graduation in journalism from University of London. She joined BBC in 2007, after working for many famous National TV channels and concentrates on rural reporting.

Prithviraj who commented in many interviews earlier about beautiful girls who doesn't match his intellectual levels is said to have been attracted to the intellect of the lady who is a hardworking journalist.

Prithvi's fans and admirers are indeed surprised why their favourite actor has maintained so much suspense and mystery over his marriage. Reports are that the bride and groom will hold a special reception on the first of May at Le Meridian hotel, Kochi, where the distinguished members of the public and film fraternity will be invited.

The girl kinda looks like Priyamani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay so im officially heartbroken !! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜† LOL.. Congrats to Prithvi..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Thanks for posting here.

I thought so too that she looks like Pryamani.

I thought a scene from one of the movie.

i m heart broken tooo paluuu...now i started to hate himmm...mayb...πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Originally posted by bhaktadivya1990

i m heart broken tooo paluuu...now i started to hate himmm...mayb...πŸ’”πŸ˜­

migan.. i knww ehhh soo much like Priyamani.. he would have amrried her instead.. they looked good together..πŸ˜†

Awww Dev.. my poor bachaaa...πŸ˜†... aaa jhappi paa πŸ€—
My friend is a big fan of Pritviraj, her name is Priya Menon n she too is a very intellectual, hardworking journalist. So can you imagine when this news came out, she was like nooo! it shld have been me πŸ˜† Talk abt irony Bechari she missed a chance and now her heart is broken πŸ’” Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago

i read this news two daya ago and was heart broken!πŸ’”πŸ˜­

i luv prithvi!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to him anyway!