Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
AWWWSOME...I AM LIKING THIS SID...HE LOVES PANCH VERY MUCH AND GO TO ANY LEENGTHS FOR HIS GAL...AND PANCHI...GAL NYOUR HEART LIES WITH SID...WHERE R U GONNA GO LEAVING IT BEHIND...CNTNU SOOON SWEETS
mansim thumbnail

very nice part👏👏... although short😭

cant wait to see what sid is going to do😕

thanks for the pm😃

update soon😉

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
which ff have u finished 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 2

coming soon
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 3 (Confusion)

Panchi parked her on her car . Madhu came running hugging her, and dragging her inside.

Madhu(jumping enthusiastically) - So! Yes or no!(pouting)

Panchi- Of course! Yes Mum! He is a nice guy. And, I had to move on nah someday ( smiling)

Madhu( concerned) - Panchi! Tell me the truth ! You are agreeing to this marriage because of me

Panchi (assuring Madhu)- No! Mum! Trust Me! I am very happy

Madhu did not her question her further. Panchi excused herself to go upstairs.

Piya came running,and hugging her.

Panchi- Piya you are suffocating me

Piya (pouting)- Sorry! Sis! So you said Yes, Do you like him?

Panchi- Yeah ( trying to ignore the question, she excused herself for bathroom)

Piya did not wanna her disturb and left her. Misha joined Piya

Misha - So birdie ! Finally agreed. Are you sure mum, and dad did not foce her (inquring curiously, biting her apple)

Piya- I don't know, But, I hope Daksh will love her like my Abhay does. Piya' phone rang.

Piya (on the phone )- I am coming Jaan. Miss u already

Misha (pretending to throw up)- Yes I hope too, but Piya could you u both, and Abhay take your P.D.A somewhere.

Piya blushed, and left. Meanwhile, Panchi was crying . She picked herself , and peeked from the door if Misha was in her room. Seeing no sign of Misha, she turned her lamb, and crashed in to her bed.

Sid's Mansion

Since Sid had arrived home, he had been restless. Daksh was his friend. But, he loved Panchi and was not willing to lose her any cost. She was his life, and his reason for redemption. Gosh! He thought how he regretted letting go such a angel. Right now, he wanted see Panchi being his bride not his friend. He deiced to foil a plan for wedding, and he was not let it be successful.

The Next Day

Madhu , Panchi, Misha, and Piya all decided to go shopping for Panchi's upcoming wedding. Panchi had made it clear the to the astrologer to find a her date within a week. Saturday was considered auspicious by the priest. Panchi wanted to get married soon and leave her past behind. 

At the store

As soon as Panchi entered the store, the employees gathered around her.  Panchi was startled

The Employees gathered like a flock of geese around Panchi.  Each one asked if she would like a drink,and Piya, Madhu, and Misha were force fully sat down. The employees began to fan them, and offered them drinks. All of them were  shocked by the VIP treat they were getting. Sid had came earlier in the store, and requested the store to treat Panchi, and her family like queens.  Sid had paid them a fat cash for doing this.  A petite small girl came to her, and showed her the latest collection. Panchi instantly liked the dark red color. Panchi excused her self to try the dress fitting . As soon as she opened the door to the fitting room, some one dragged her inside , and sealed her mouth before she could speak. It was sid.

Sid (smirking)- Listen Love! No shouting. What might people think?

Panchi try to release from the grip of his hands, but she could not. Finally Sid released his hands from her mouth.

Panchi _ W*F are your doing here bas***d. I am gonna scream (hissing)

Sid (grinning)- You can't , if you. You will down with me

Panchi (snickering)- Sid! Why don't you understand we are not over .

Sid pulled Panchi towards him. Let me show you darling we are not over. Sid slowly threw kissed down Panchi neck. Let me the chance to show how much we belong together. He slowly brushed her hair aside, and kissed her cheek, then her forehead. We belong together. I am sorry for my sins. I love you angel please understand. Panchi no longing be able to bear the temptation kissed hugged him tightly. Sid slowly cupped her face up to his, and kissed her. Panchi realizing it was wrong pulled back. She ran away, and drove home. On reaching home, Panchi showered to release all the dirt she felt she had gotten from Sid. She wanted to release all her excess waste of sid, and her guilt. 

Anyway, I am writing this after a month. sorry guys it's short, and a diasspointment. give me some time. i will upload this soon. promise this won't take a month, and half. Next one is going to be little bit comical mix with seriousness.  Wait, and watch what Sid does to stop the wedding😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm darling!!
its really good!! update soon! cant wait to see sid's antics now!
:)
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx so much sweety for the update and pm...I am so missing Sid and Sidchi and this is a treat...waiting eagerly for the wedding dhamakka!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part, syria! full of passion, zest and sidism! you're makin me miss him even more. :( 

can't wait to see what he does in the wedding. knowing him, it WILL be a dhamaka. ;D .. PS - inject me sweetly? ;D