Mythological Masti

~*~|| BHAKTI LOUNGE ||::bAnNeR & sLoGaN cOnTeSt~*~

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends it's entirely my pleasure to invite you all to the first ever BANNER & SLOGAN CONTEST for our own Devotional Junction on Mythological Masti - BHAKTI LOUNGE !
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Since we have a lot of talented and creative people having literary and/or siggy making skills ... i thought of conducting this contest ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Another reason is of course that WE NEED A BANNER & SLOGAN for BL... πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
And I am expecting everyone to be a part of this contest ... come on folks !
SHOW YOUR JALWA !! πŸ˜†

Okkk first and the foremost rule of this contest is ...
ONLY THE MEMBERS OF MYTHOLOGICAL MASTI
CAN TAKE PART IN THIS !

NO OUTSIDERS PLZ !

(Don't get me wrong... I just want our own members to show their skills.. thats it !
Nothing personal πŸ˜‰)

I hope Lola (OUR NEWLY APPOINTED TEACHER JI) is not angry with me as i started a parallel contest to the banner contest already in process .. sorryyy didiii bura na maan na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

|| RULES ||

⭐️ Each participant can submit max. 3 banners & 5 slogans.

⭐️Those who are willing to take part in the contest MUST submit atleast one slogan and submission of banner is entirely optional as there are members who are not into siggy making.

⭐️ The banner MUST be of size 500x250 and should be NON-ANIMATED. It should have the text : Welcome to BHAKTI LOUNGE.
Please don't add any other text in the banner. You DONT have to put your slogan entry on your banner... Slogan is to be submitted separately.

⭐️ Please don't add your copyright on the banners otherwise the banners will be disqualified without notice.

⭐️ There's no rule in inclusion of number of pictures in the banner but please dont include pictures from the mythological shows ...
ONLY GODS & GODDESSES ! And you all know where you can find these pictures... in BL itself πŸ˜† or if you want you can google them i dont have any prob ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

CLICK HERE for pictures !

⭐️ The slogan can be either in HINDI or ENGLISH. The slogan should be on the Bhakti Lounge itself.. expressing either the activities we have in BL or the purpose of having BL in this forum.

⭐️ The slogan must not be a long one.. Should be a one liner but if you want more then Max. of 2lines..
In other words "SHORTER THE BETTER !" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

⭐️ You have to pm your entries to dpka1415... hey thats me ! 😍🀣
Don't post your entries(banners as well as slogans) directly here in this thread...otherwise they won't be counted..

LAST DATE :: 5th May, 2011
Revised LAST DATE :: 8th June, 2011 (Page3)

I hope if made everything clear in the rules ... but still if there is any SHANKA(Doubt !)... hmm ... what to do then ... ?? πŸ˜•
JUST PM ME !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Am always at your service ... will try to respond you asap!

Hope you have great time here !
ohhh one more thing .. if are interested plz drop a post here .. πŸ˜‰

Thanks !!

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ji bilkul banayege chaye haar jayen ... πŸ˜†

I hope Lola (OUR NEWLY APPOINTED TEACHER JI) is not angry with me as i started a parallel contest to the banner contest already in process .. sorryyy didiii bura na maan na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Will def participate!πŸ˜ƒ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So going to take part! Thanks for organizing! :D
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone! will try to take part & send slogan, but am thinking to send banner too, πŸ˜³ I know I make very very bad sigs, & really afraid to send my work with all of yours gorgeous creations πŸ˜³ but will do it for my dear BL πŸ˜Š
Dpka1415 thumbnail
yyyaaayyy heat is ON !!
glad too see you guyz !
TEACHER JI kaha ho??πŸ˜†
and others plzzz come soon ...πŸ€”

thanks guyz for making this a sticky post !😊
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Teacherji class mein late aaye to uska koi dand hota hai kya πŸ˜• hope not! count me in!!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Teacherji class mein late aaye to uska koi dand hota hai kya πŸ˜• hope not! count me in!!!

🀣 waaahhh !! sach me kaliyug hai ... teacher hi late ... waise dand hum log decide kar lenge 😎
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
You can definitely count me in! πŸ˜³
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
will try to participate diii, great contest !!πŸ‘πŸΌ