Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon and Kriya Connection - Page 2

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sharon the Dazzling Vice Caption is at loggerheads with Kriya the new entry in Weakling. Inspite of all the hatred they have there is one common connection between them that is Dance. Sharon is daughter of Gautam who has been Kriya Dance Idol and she dreams to become like him someday. It has been revealed that Kriya's mother doesn't want her daughter to go to Mumbai and stay away from dance nor has Kriya seen her father or knows his name.

Those who had seen Jersy No.10 which was said to be remake of One Top Hill it was story about Arjun and Nakul, two boys with the same passion, cricket. And their goal, Jersey No 10. A show that not just gives you the action on field, but off field too. The struggle, the obstacles, their love and their family. Nakul is a talented player who belongs to a middle-class family and dreams to make it big in cricket. His best friend and family is his mother who loves him but doesn't want Nakul to pursue his dream of being a cricket player by joining Victoria Academy. On the other hand, Arjun is already a star cricketer in Victoria Academy and a crowd puller at that. His father is a powerful and cunning man and has a clout in the academy while his mother is a sweet and caring woman. He also flaunts a girlfriend whom he always neglects. But all this changes when Nakul enters the academy and the fight for the ultimate prize begins, Jersey No 10.

In Jersy Arjun and Nakul turned out to be brother later on. Their father Raghuveer had left Nakul's mother bcoz he wanted to pursue his dream of playing Cricket and Arjun's mother father could fulfill his dream. This was one reason Nakul's mother didn't like his son attachment to Cricket.

If the story here is going to go by Jersy then there is possibility of Sharon and Kriya to turn out to be sisters in future. Whether this will happen or not only time will say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i was thinking the same. maybe kria n sharon r sisters!! ðŸ˜‰
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Oh god, that would be INTENSE :D
kchaims thumbnail
There are 99% chances of this happening .

bcos
1) Its similar to show jersey as u told.so the plot might also go in a similar way

2) kria's mother is against dancing , its may be because gautam had left her for dancing?

and the reason y this may not happen is that
1) may b the creatives feel the story is too much like jersey no10 so just for a change

satarupa14 thumbnail
oh my god i was also thinking this.this will be very interesting😃
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if they are sisters then it will be really interesting and i would love to c Sharon's, Kriya's and Rey's reaction to that 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Tanu:I doubt that CV's would let this option go off hand of making the two sisters. We see track from one show copied in another it's nothing new. A lot depends on Gautam's character bcoz in the other show father was negative and he did make sure things for Nakul were not easy.

Rai:I think both will be shocked but there are chances of hatred Sharon has for Kria to double after the revelation if this track is shown in future.
nightrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will b like parent trap movie each parent tks a child
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it would be very cliched if it happens like dat...
but its a very good option though...

but yeah... it depends on Gautam's character at the end of the day
Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think kriya n sharon r step sisters...

just a thinking...coz of following pts
kriya hs hr mentor Mr.jay prakash n sharon is his daughter..
kriya's mothr smriti doesnt  want kriya to dance..she says it ll giv her pain n all..
d reason behind dis may be jay prakash mite ve ditched her or smthng lyk dat..
n so far dey r showing smiriti as single mother...

just a thought..how many of u agree??😊
Edited by Almas19 - 12 years ago