Again, Again and Once Again- An AR OS

Posted: 12 years ago

Again, Again and Once Again- An AR OS

25th march 2011.

The day was bright and un-wavered; the dawn of the sky bestowed its shine on the livened small pathway which her legs crossed.  The light shades of dark livid green leaves waved along its branches at her steps, her smile attached lightly as she gawked at the very panorama that her hazel eyes seized. The soft breeze hushing a new sensation on her chaste beauty while zephyr played with her dark tresses, she solemnly stood outside her destination, the Modi Empire, a fashion business.

This day swooned many meanings unknown to her presence. She traced the tall building that stood proud, mimicking fear in her bated breaths. A sense of alienation eloped in every nerve of her petite figure. Before she penetrated a step forward, the door flung open bumping and pushing her slightly away.

Sorry, sorry , sorry!

A deep husky voiced reached and quaked her soul; she opened her almond hazel eyes that were shut due to the sudden contact of the door, his sparkling blue eyes subdued a speck of amusement. His body staggering muscled perfection dropped to the floor picking her files that was scattered in the cold concrete floor. He stood once again with a sly smile stretched in his perfectly carved face. She returned the gesture gripping her precious work that spoke of her dedication out of his hands.

It's ok.

She voiced slowly striding her petite figure inside. The aroma of success simmered in the very air she breathed inside the Modi Empire. An immense coagulate of satisfaction swelled in her chest, she was finally where she belonged. The room filled with imperative entrepreneurs, promising models and successful designers.  Happiness drilled itself in her heavily beating chest and before she could clutch a hold of herself, a budding sentiment caused her to take glimpse of him again, to find him gone. Shrugging the disappoint that washed over her; she proceeded towards her new job to make a place in the very soul of the business.   

~*****~**~******~

15th April 2011.

"Ahhh" she ran as varied colours festooned itself on her and the crisp white shalwar kameez that hugged her stature drenched in the colours of vivid multihued. The feeling of content bubbled over her gaze as laughter detained the area. She stopped running and breathed in the joyous occasion birthed in her, happiness.

The sight scrolled unblemished reality, her friends and family blended in perfect harmony, little kids chasing each other fisting and throwing colours, painting the sight with perfection. Her thoughts were cut short as a splash of bright red adorned her upper body, her white duptta tinted in blood red.

"ABHI!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs, the whole day her supposed boss ornamented her with colours that she sought to run away from, her eyes blazing with mounting ferocity, and her nostrils flaring. The rage that spoke in her gaze whispered to Abhi what was imminent, murder. He stood with bolting fear penetrating in his every muscle before his legs took him far away as possible, she followed.

"I am sorry!" Abhi yelled looking behind him.

She narrowed her eyes, his word generating more anger to rush to the tip of her fingers, she ran faster, her long dark hair flying back, the wind hitting her face and uttering a sense of freedom.

"No, No, NO Mr Abhi Modi, not today... I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

She slowed down momentarily fisting a blue colour delimited by multitude of Holi colours that sat on the long table. Her aim clear and running in front of her, she enraged her steps to go longer, her speed to go faster and when the notion of receiving her sweet revenge settled in her, he gradually stopped running punting with heavy breaths, he faced her.

"I am Sorry Ridhy Widdhy Maa" He voiced holding tightly to his ears.

She clinched tighter to the fistful of colour as the nickname he attached to her echoed to her ears, her anger diminished at the sight in front of her, her lips smiled at his child like behaviour. Her eyes flickered with tomfoolery, her steps suspicious as her hands were held behind her back. She stood in front of him viewing his horrified expressions at the smile curved in her face.                                                                           

"Happy Holi!" She whispered.

Splashing the colour in his direction before the morsel of the figment landed on his membrane he ducked and to her horror the dark shade fell on someone else. The well built men stood motionless, his eyes closed and his face painted in dark blue. His white t-shirt that outlined his muscles and exposed his tattoos splashed in the colour of the festival. Her hazel eyes widened with horror, her lips carved into an "o" as realization of her act nested in her. The buzzing laughter of Abhi moved her eyes to land on him; she was too shocked to react but the hatred that had risen towards Abhi in her at that very second was infinite.  

"Abhi! , abhi... abhi" A faint voice called him.

He controlled his roaring laughter and stitched an apologetic smile before running towards the direction his name was beckoned. She diverted her gaze back at the man, his familiar intense blue eyes dancing with mysterious realization; he stood confident, his eyes not wavering for a sheer second away from her. The gushing warm rouge reached her cheeks, making her slightly uncomfortable; his gaze welled up her heart with nameless fear.

"I am sorry... woh kya hai, Abhi nai woh ... it was meant for Abhi, I am sorry."

She spoke with flushed feeling oozing out of her as her words uttered nervousness.

"It was bound to happen, Karma never leaves anyone."

His deep husky voice, uttered an affinity in her, a familiar feeling raised, her eyes questioning him, detecting every inch of him wondering if she had seen him before.

"We met at the Modi Empire, well we bumped" he voiced.                                                                                    

Her eyes opened wide with sudden contentment bursting in her heart, the smile engraved her lips imprinting another on his. They seemed to gawk at each other with glee blossoming in the atmosphere.  No words seem to situate or speak from their lips, they simply gazed with smiles in their lips and a sense of awkwardness hanging on their shoulders.

"Woh um"

"Woh, I"

Both uttered at the very instance which only caused a set of laughter among them. A moment of silence fell on.

ARMAAAN!

He whipped his head towards the direction and then back to her again, his eyes whispering urgency, and his face broke into an immense glow of happiness.

"Sorry I have to go, catch you around" he voiced slowly stepping backwards.

"Bye" she softly whispered.

She turned to the opposite direction gently hitting her forehead for the smile that never left her face, she turned her eyes left, right, left, right searching and preying on Abhi. The day passed with bliss without another encounter with the stranger.

~*****~**~******~

12th May 2011

She flung the door of the coffee shop open with her eyes raging in fury, the very pending thought of marriage busted frustration in her. "One Cuppiaciono Please", the time seemed as slow as ever while annoyance housed in her shedding serenity, she grabbed her drink walking out of the small snug room with few too many thoughts surrounding her conscious.

She walked alone, the buzzing sound of chatter, the beeping of the cars and the chaos of the Mumbai's traffic caused her to sip her patience along with the coffee. Her thought jumbled and disfigured, her opinion disregarded by the very people she thought most of. Walking aimlessly in the known path of her apartment, her eyes set on a sight, her thoughts on another.

The screeching of a car moved her sight behind her and before she knew her body clashed onto someone else in front of her. Her coffee dripping in his white shirt, her eyes stuck on his drenched shirt and her heart heavied with guilt.

"Sorry" she whispered ashamed.

"You know if we keep crashing into each other like this, I might have to own life insurance"

Her eyes left his white shirt and drowned in his familiar blue eyes; she forced a smile on her lips and nervously spoke. Her thoughts preoccupied the delight that engendered in every fibre of her on seeing him again.

"I am sorry and that won't be necessary" she replied dejectedly.

"Planning to leave India?" he asked curiously.

"Nahi toh." She raised her eyebrows puzzled to why he may ask that.

"Then I definitely need life Insurance" he replied with fake horror composed on his face.

Her face burst into a wide smile that sparkled in her shimmering hazel eyes, for the first time in the inexhaustible day, her frustrations relieved and her thoughts rested.

"And by the looks of it a new shirt as well, you missy seem to be expensive for me" he added.

"Missy nahi, Ridhimma Gupta" she said with a chuckle due to his face that down casted on his white t-shirt.

"Well Ridhimma, you owe me a shirt" he smiled cheekily.

"And you owe me a coffee" she added.                                                                            

"YOU shouldn't have bumped into me and then neither of us would need a coffee or a shirt" he softly uttered.

"Are you flirting with me MR?" she placed her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows.

"Mr nahi, Armaan Malik and that depends is it working?" he whispered scratching his head sheepishly.

" Well Armaan, Nope failed miserably, but I got a solution to both of our problems; I live nearby why don't you come over, I will wash your shirt and prepare coffee for both of us... how does it sound?" she smiled at him.

"Ridhimma if you want to ask me out, go ahead no need to tag a baahana along with it" he said shamelessly.

"Ask you out? Mmm mera itna bhi boora din nahi haya hai" she widened her eyes with sarcasm filled in her voice.

"OUCH. No need to insult me but if you insist the coffee seems like a tempting offer" he grabbed his heart speaking.

"Sure let's go." She pointed with her eyes.

Closing the door, her heart raced at a sudden conception of being utterly alone with a known stranger. She nervously turned to see his back; he was gaping at every curve of her apartment in astonishment. Her eyes seemed to be stuck on him with an ample smile lengthened on her rosy pink lips.

"Nice place" he said turning to her with a smile.

"One of the perks of being a fashion designer" she voiced.

Her steps took her to the large clean cut kitchen and he pursued her with silence lingering in their thoughts. She placed the hot water on the boiler and there was silence, sheer silence, the rhythmic resonance of water moving in harmony was the only sound heard in the room.

"Your shirt... wash" she spoke nervously.

"mmm I knew it! This was all a plan to get my shirt off" he said coming closer to her and pulling his shirt up.

"How did you know? I planned on having a crappy day, then bump into you, ruin your shirt, lure you in my apartment and then rape you. Woah woah armaan shohaib up toh bohot smart nekli" she said pushing him away from her with annoyance written in her expressions.

"I don't blame you, I tend to have that effect on ladies" he said cheekily handing his shirt to her.

Her breaths seemed to be stuck on her throat, her hazel eyes purging into his toned abs that distinct every nerve in his well built figure. Her heartbeats seemed to race in frenzy as her breaths became un-composed, a million thoughts rushed in her reminiscences without an answer. Her delicate hand reached out to take hold of his coffee drenched shirt, their hands meeting and without a second to pass he pulled her closer. Her breaths heavy, her cheeks crimson and her thoughts speckled, her eyes staring in his lost in the mesmerising honesty chained behind it.

His hand on her cheek pulling her closer, her heart absorbing every bead of his touch, his hot luring breaths hitting her face lightly and for a mere second their lips met. The kiss was short and sweet, broken as quickly as it was embodied. Her thoughts embroidered and her heart at verge of faint dysfunction, her body in dreaded feeling of contemplation.   And he left without a single word.

(INCOMPLETE!)

Hey Guys! Its Priyanka again, heeh you must all think I am crazy with all this new FF's and now new OS's hehe This one turned out to be CRAZZZYYY LONG! which is suprising considering I am writing it hehe.. It's incomplete so I am gonna divide it into 2 parts; enjoy Part 1! Read. Like. COMMENT!

Ps; For those of you who caught the OS before I intended to let you know about it, you may realize that there is just a Tiny installment, I am sorry I know you guys awaited for the outcome of the OS. Next part will be up soon.

PS: WILL NOT BE UPDATING Dangerous Forbiden Desire/Guilty Sensation/Gangster for a while! It may be hard to believe but I do Have a life! ahaha There are certain issues that need to be addressed thus I wont be able to Update any of My FF's or  read/comment on anyone's FF ( But will definately comment once i get things sorted so bare with me). I have finished writing this OS (ITS TOOO LONG!) Will be posting the other part soon. Enjoy & Sorry!
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
hey,
nice start!
luved it!
its really cute...
luv the way they keep on bumping into each other...
complete soon!
Nice start. Like the way they were bumping into each other. Update fast
Awesome!!! Complete it fast! I want to know what happens!!!!!

hey nice start....

n they always bump into each other....

awwwwwwwwwwwwww plsss continue soonnnnnnnnnnnn
omg pri my loveeeee that seems super super amazing! loved it!! complete super super fast na pleaseeeeeeeeeee im dying to knoww what happens
please continue soon and kindly pm me whenever u do! lovely start

cheers
sonia