Jabbu~ the next gharjamai of Pandeys

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry tried hard but couldnot resist myself from sharing
It looks CVs are really listening to us as......Jabbu thought Mahadevi is staring her and went all gaga over her.......even planned to become next gharjamai of Pandeys............I think Bella(edabella) will be really happy today as she always wanted Mahadevi and Jabbo's track........So.....Give your precious ideas on this newborn track๐Ÿ˜†......I wish they handle this track carefully

PS- i would also love to see their track coz Jabbu is alot like guddu as I observed in today's episode follow his heart where as Kukkan is really mature as he think about both con and pros
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
hey sur meri jaaaaaaaaan ....i was soooooooooo wishing for sum1 to open this topuc ...thanxxxxxx yaaaar......
Cumin bck to d topic ...

Just wen i saw that scene d first thing cam in ma mind was naveena di .....i was like gosh r they( cvs) cuming on d forums ....n then i thought naveena di will b soooo happy wen she Cs d epi today cuz in her ff jabbo n mahadevi r togather n jabbu i think also stays in PN .....n thay have a son ...she mentioned all thisa in her posts ...but in her ff both of them r in luv ...but here mahadevi has a crush on our sher....... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Even i hoooope d Cvs handle this carefullyyy ...n maha starts fallin for jabbu ..
Wow ..  2 lovetracks will start .. Runjhun - Guddu & Jabbu- Mahadevi .. sounds interesting ..๐Ÿ‘ ... Just waiting for their love tracks ..
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey sur meri jaaaaaaaaan ....i was soooooooooo wishing for sum1 to open this topuc ...thanxxxxxx yaaaar......
Cumin bck to d topic ...

Just wen i saw that scene d first thing cam in ma mind was naveena di .....i was like gosh r they( cvs) cuming on d forums ....n then i thought naveena di will b soooo happy wen she Cs d epi today cuz in her ff jabbo n mahadevi r togather n jabbu i think also stays in PN .....n thay have a son ...she mentioned all thisa in her posts ...but in her ff both of them r in luv ...but here mahadevi has a crush on our sher....... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Even i hoooope d Cvs handle this carefullyyy ...n maha starts fallin for jabbu ..
Tehzeeb .....Thanks yaar for replying as I cannot resist myself from talking about it .....when no one replied till now .....I was not able to supress myself from discussing about and called to my cousin......She is really patient like you all with me......she hears my crap....as most of the people takes it like that....without getting bored ........if gets bored then also dont complain
                         In my mind also Bella's name came and I was really enjoying the way he was looking at her and was comparing it with Bellas post......Better for Mahadevi.....if she likes Jabbu.....otherwise we will surely sentence her to death๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Dear Sur001, GREAT TOPIC..

edabella came in my mind when i saw Jabbo and mahadevi's scene..
Honestly, i can't wait for their track to start.. I been hoping since i started to read edabella's story of Jabbo and Mahadevi.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hopes Jabbo start to makes his first move and woo Mahadevi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Pink19

Wow ..  2 lovetracks will start .. Runjhun - Guddu & Jabbu- Mahadevi .. sounds interesting ..๐Ÿ‘ ... Just waiting for their love tracks ..

I guess you are new to the forum .....so welcome dear........
It will happen when mahadevi will move her eyes here and there rather fixing it to Guddu๐Ÿ˜†......But I just wish CVs will do their work as efficiently as they are doing now and don't give extra footage to this jodi as in other shows happen.....ya sure they can apply scissors on mama and mami scenes that also little coz they are the evil angels who will bring gunjhun together
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

๐Ÿ˜† Dear Sur001, GREAT TOPIC..

edabella came in my mind when i saw Jabbo and mahadevi's scene..
Honestly, i can't wait for their track to start.. I been hoping since i started to read edabella's story of Jabbo and Mahadevi.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hopes Jabbo start to makes his first move and woo Mahadevi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Same here........I had never thought about Jabbu and Mahadevi's track untill I had read Bella's FF and Post.............I just wish Mahadevi also starts feeling same for Jabbu........so that we can have an angry and helpless Mittho.......accepting their relation....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hey guys, you're thinkin' of me- how sweet๐Ÿ˜†.  I am really lookin' foreward to the Jabbo + Mahadevi track.  Maybe the CVs have been visiting the forum๐Ÿ˜†.  The Jabevi track in my ff is quite different than how Gunjhun's love story is on the show.  Jabbo & Mahadevi don't take as long to seriously fall for eachother, she gets pregnant before they get married, and he is less harsh w/her than how Guddu is w/Runjhun.  For some reason whenever I imagine Mahadevi givin' birth to their son, she happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time๐Ÿ˜†.  I usually imagine her giving birth to him at Guddu's adda.  Jabbo carries her to Guddu's bedroom & the guys freak out and are totally panicking about what the heck to do since she is wailing & saying that she feels like the baby is gonna come out any moment.  Jabbo talks to her tummy & says, "don't be in such a hurry to come out".  Kukkan smacks him over the head & tells him that they need to think and his unborn child cannot understand him so the baby might just pop out of her any moment๐Ÿคฃ.   Guddu rushes to get Runjhun (by this time, Runjhun knows about birthing since Jabevi's son, Manith is born after her & Guddu's daughter is born.  Runjhun sits next to her, holding her hand and giving her breathing tips.   One of the first things that Kukkan says after him & Jabbo deliver Manu is we got ourselves another crony๐Ÿ˜†  Mahadevi is like "crony?"๐Ÿ˜†  Jabbo is holding Manu and places him gently into her arms saying that we got ourselves a beautiful baby boy & they stare at their child lovingly.  Although I haven't imagined Manu's birth much, I don't know why the heck I imagine the birthing scene like this pretty much every time I imagine it w/o so much of Mahadevi's family not being there & it taking place at Guddu's adda of all places๐Ÿ˜†.  If Mahadevi ends up falling for Jabbo & they get together, Rajju & Mitho are gonna freak & them & the other mamas & mamis might try to break them up.  I'd love to see them absolutely fail in breakin both Gunjhun & Jabevi up!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†.  

@sur001~ U referred to the mamas & mamis as evil angels- this is a new term for them๐Ÿ˜†  Never heard someone use the term evil angels but I can see why u called them that.  Their efforts to break up Gunjhun might just cause Guddu & Runjhun to get closer๐Ÿ˜†        

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanak.hot

great topic Sur and just like all of you i also thought about the FF that edabella wrote...i just hope that mahadevi and jabbo start liking each otehr so that she won't think like that about Guddu...seriously it make sme mad when she looks or thinks about Guddu

Jess ...they are forming triangles...but we know it wont get tangled and at last we will get two angles ... releasing the third angle...๐Ÿ˜†
mahadevi has no sense...its proved when she started dancing in happiness as if Kalsanwali has announced her marriage with guddu...silly Girl...๐Ÿคช
OThe news about Jabbu is confirmed...lol...Mahadevi got her macho man...she accepted him as her hero...great now their will be no jealousy but only two different love tracks...Poor Kukkan๐Ÿ˜†