Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To the New GHSP and the OLD GHSP Team

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

I want to give a standing ovation to the original GHSP team, Mrinal Jha, Vincent franklin, swati pande, nissar, pawadeep, noel, priya, niesshi, mukta, and barry for all of the hard you all put into showing a beautiful social message to awaken parents, to show awareness of the real goings in Punjab and in other cities of fake NRI marriages. I bow to them that for the first time ever, they brought something new into the TV industry, by thinking outside of the box. By showing a young girl Geet Handa fight for herself in this harsh world against her own, due to another huge issue "honor killings". I bow to u all for the hard work and sweat that you all put into the characters of Maan and Geet.......darji and all of the characters in the show from the beginning till November; however, i am sorry to say that the same Production House that brought such a concept butchered all of the hard work you all together had put forth.

I am sorry, that these new writers/team/Cv's couldn't even maintain half of what you all had started, but instead put it all into ruins. The issue that you all started this show with, has been tarnished.....the issue that you all brought onto television for awareness was turned into mockery. That young Girl Geet Handa that was brought into this world on April 5th was butchered before she even turned a year old. A bow to the old team for attempting to bring something beautiful and fresh, and a slap to every new team that entered after the old for ruining the very beautiful show that was so rightfully handed to them to take care of, and they couldn't. I also bow to the channel as they aren't so innocent as they too have a hand in ruining a beautiful show that gave the channel more recognition. Thank you GHSP and 4 Lions you all gave us soo much, and yet in the end we got nothing.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
BRAVO GHSP showing us strong women....i would definitely name my baby rather every child in my future generation as GEET from now onwards.......GONE were the days when Tulsi was considered strongest and Idol women of TV.....Big idiot was she...who killed his own son for marital rape...We have GEET in town with new social message, and the best social message is conveyed to all fake NRI women out there which include not only forgive your rapist but make him your marriage counselor and best buddy and discuss your marital problem with him. It definitely send right perfect message across thrpugh ypur show
GEET creatives you made us proud , rather you made all women proud.....we are happy we finally saw best solution for rape and Fake NRI marriage......
..We are proud of you creatives who thought such brilliant way to depict love and forgiveness between abuser and victim....We are proud of you to show us such eternal nice lively happy bonding between fake cheater rapist husband with his victim..
I must say from Ruining victim life he has promoted to marriage counselor...Given that was not enough for strong women characteristics you added one more....poor victim who can forgave rapist who raped her self respect but cant forgive her stupid husband who saved her life infinte times to see this day and this insult of his self respect...his love... .
She is complaning bithcing about biggest crime of current husband to previous fake husband..whose crime were forgiven because raping self respect is pardonable nut not questioning self respect.
WHAT A LOVELY BONDING OF WIFE WITH FRIST HUSBAND......WHAT A INDISPENSIBLE SOLUTION TO NRI MARRIAGE.....

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏👏👏👏
You said everything so well and everything that was in my heart
I do not understand when they had so many other options of potential tracks they chose the one which wud first of all ruin the entire social message and ruin geet's character to the maximum which now i dont even know if they will be able to justify
There is no hope from the new team as they just came and could not even keep half the amazing work it took the old team to create over a year
Very disappointing indeed
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hear hear Shivu, cheers to that team! They created small screen magic.

the show's become a bit lack-lustre......reminds me of the dull parts that even DMG used to have.

But yeah, the April to November period were the golden seasons of Geet and watching reruns of those are the only source of comfort. Maybe the CVs should follow this example n watch a few of those reruns themselves.

Halla bol for the old ''Geet'' to be back. 
Lets hope we get a glimpse of it soon. Amen!

Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R

Will come back and post
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haiyye mera BACCHA....again in a MELANCHOLY mood!!!   😛

I agr
ee with you...the original vision and social message was butchered at the hands of mindless romance, as ROMANCE and Maaneet CHEMISTRY.....the CHEMISTRY became the new CASH COW!!!😡

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with whatever you've said, they have completely ruined the show, it's really falling apart and as a fan it really hurts to see it fall apart. I really loved this show and MaanEet, their romance, their love for each other, but all has seemed to vanish some where in the thin air. It's really disappointing and extremely sad😭.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

👏👏👏👏👏
You said everything so well and everything that was in my heart
I do not understand when they had so many other options of potential tracks they chose the one which wud first of all ruin the entire social message and ruin geet's character to the maximum which now i dont even know if they will be able to justify
There is no hope from the new team as they just came and could not even keep half the amazing work it took the old team to create over a year
Very disappointing indeed

I know Lyla....i am totally heartbroken....offically heartbroken........a nervous breakdown they have given me for the first time........Ouch

u know me, i am never like this....but they have made me become this.......😕

i have already decided, the moment Dev enters that house as MSK.....and if geet doesn't open her mouth and reveal that this is Dev not maan.......or even if Maan tells geet that not to reveal dev's identity......

the moment that happens......i am through with this show.......and i am even done on the Geet's page as well.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Shivi, seriously it's really painful...For me the show actually ended the day Dev put color on Geet face, and she put tilak on his forehead....My heart was broke that day badly, but still i have looked for the new track.. Still now i hadn't digested the fact that they actually killed the real message, real issue....The pain i was hiding behind my smile, it refreshened again this week, and i am deeply hurt now.....

Seriously miss the old team alot...Anyways forget it, they will not gonna listen to us, they had stopped listening since Jan, and i am sure, now they will not gonna listen, so i am totally out of all this, i don't wanna complain, nor wanna request...My heart still connect with my MaanEet, and now i am only watching the show for GurTi, and wanna see the real reason of Geet action, i wanna see her realisation, but if they would hide this under their  comedy track, then i am definitely will leave the show...I am not Mahan, and i seriously can't stand with Mahan people....

Lovely thread darling, can understand your fustration, your pain, cause we share same, but i think you have wasted your time to write all this, cause no one here to listen to you...I can't be fake, jo mere dil mein hota hai, woh zaban pur hota hai....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Haiyye mera BACCHA....again in a MELANCHOLY mood!!!   😛

I agr
ee with you...the original vision and social message was butchered at the hands of mindless romance, as ROMANCE and Maaneet CHEMISTRY.....the CHEMISTRY became the new CASH COW!!!😡

But with dead social message.........I will say chemistry is dying at alamring rate..........when I can connect myself to geet....can even bear her face nowdays..........how will I enjo her chamitsry with anyone