Justin Bieber & Selena:Are The Split-Up Rumors

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are The Split-Up Rumors True? Here's The Exclusive Answer!

If you're worried Justin and Selena have ended their hot romance, you'll want to hear what an insider tells HollywoodLife.com!

Are Justin Bieber and Selena are still Hollywood's hottest young couple?HollywoodLife.com spoke to a source close to Justin who reveals the truth — after rumors that said Justin and Selena have "cooled off" their romance because Selena can't fit into Justin's busy schedule.

"No one is breaking up," our source tells us. "Justin is a really happy kid and he is touring the world! He is on stage doing what he loves!"

Justin is on tour in Asia for his My World 2.0 tour but our source notes that Justin will be "back in the states in a couple of weeks."

No word yet on whether Selena will be able to visit Justin overseas before her U.S. tour kicks off next month.

Even though they'll both be apart for long stretches this summer, we hope they'll able to squeeze in some alone time!

I always thought they were such a weird looking couple....he successfully can pass off as her brother

JB looked younger than her but they still looked good together.

I think that they looked really weird as a couple BEFORE. It always looked as if Selena looked MUCH more older and Justin like a kid. But now they look really good together! 

GO JELENA! 

(Got the bieber fever baad)😆