•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As abhay is very weak n can hardly move from his bed so if Pia goes to D's house then how will abhay protect Pia frm sid as he has lost his powers rite now n even if Chandeena try to protect Pia they can't go to D's house now so the question is how will Pia be saved frm sid??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Wht do u all think abt this?
i don't think abhay will give up on protecting piya...yaar she risk his life for piya....do you think that a little health issues will stop him from protecting piya....

no ways...whether he is sick or is about to die...he never stop protecting piya....

abhay will protect piya.....

but now i think piya will be living in the Dobriyals House as since arnav-madhu wants their daughter to stay...so its not safe at the moment because of sid......sid will use panchi more to enter the house just to be near piya....abhay needs to act fast....
Abhay lost his power 😲😲..even if he lost he will get very soon . SID cant go to D house and do anything to piya .

Panchi hey na ..both D and panchi will talk so much ke sid bhag jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....bechara sid  itna pyaara family phale dekha nahe ...ushe hajam nahe hp raha hey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhaylove

Abhay lost his power 😲😲..even if he lost he will get very soon . SID cant go to D house and do anything to piya .

Panchi hey na ..both D and panchi will talk so much ke sid bhag jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....bechara sid  itna pyaara family phale dekha nahe ...ushe hajam nahe hp raha hey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  One thing I have learnt ki sid kabhi bhi kahi bhi kuch bhi kar sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phir chahe woh R's mansion ho ya D'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

One thing I have learnt ki sid kabhi bhi kahi bhi kuch bhi kar sakta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phir chahe woh R's mansion ho ya D'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree....and i don't think abhay have loose his powers...abhay will gain back his powers...and we all know that abhay is more powerful than sid...sid like a coward always uses silver to attack abhay rather than his so called powers...i am very sure...abhay will gain back his powers...

now i am more eager to watch piya bonding with her family...and dying to watch the bonding between piya-panchi because panchi will accept piya as her sister.....i want to his piya happy with her family right now...and know the truth from madhu that her father did not abandon her...he always loved her and her mother......its only a false news that created the rift between father-daughter....

Haa SID kuch bhe tho kar saktha hey par panchi ke ghar mene family ke batha sunna 🀣....he def cant take that . Piya is safe at D house for sure . Damad ghar pe aye are madhu aise chor de ....itna pyaar mene aise mar jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mages

i agree....and i don't think abhay have loose his powers...abhay will gain back his powers...and we all know that abhay is more powerful than sid...sid like a coward always uses silver to attack abhay rather than his so called powers...i am very sure...abhay will gain back his powers...

now i am more eager to watch piya bonding with her family...and dying to watch the bonding between piya-panchi because panchi will accept piya as her sister.....i want to his piya happy with her family right now...and know the truth from madhu that her father did not abandon her...he always loved her and her mother......its only a false news that created the rift between father-daughter....
  Ya tht is all true but the question is abhay don't have entry in D house after all drama created I think so how will he save pia there cause sid will try to take full advantage of situationπŸ˜•

Ya tht is all true but the question is abhay don't have entry in D house after all drama created I think so how will he save pia there cause sid will try to take full advantage of situationπŸ˜•

i think we should leave it to abhay....he knows his tricks....we should have full faith in him....

as for sid...i am very sure abhay will never let sid go near piya...infact panchi will do the honours and help for abhay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...till now we saw sid going near panchi rather than piya...just leave it to panchi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope the Dobriyals gets to know that sid is related to Raichands and close the door on his faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

i am so excited to witness our new piya...whom now will become Piya Jaiswal Dobriyal....

can't wait for the day....Raichand being attached in the name also...
Originally posted by abhaylove

Haa SID kuch bhe tho kar saktha hey par panchi ke ghar mene family ke batha sunna 🀣....he def cant take that . Piya is safe at D house for sure . Damad ghar pe aye are madhu aise chor de ....itna pyaar mene aise mar jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Madhu usse kachori aur samose khila khila ke bhaga degi🀣🀣