CID Queries thread - old - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
can any1 tell me the links of the pics of the epi "kissa ravan dehan ka". plzzz or can any1 upload them???
Originally posted by aligal

can any1 tell me the links of the pics of the epi "kissa ravan dehan ka". plzzz or can any1 upload them???

Kissa Ravan Dehan Ka : Official Sony Youtube Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eYmOl89_kI
Edited by riazam2006 - 11 years ago
@aligal .. in the CID episode chest .. have a look at the Ravan Dehen epi thread .. click on that and you'll find the link for the caps.
Originally posted by aligal

sorry @aligal there is no caps of this episode...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
Can someone please tell me which was the episode where duo celebrate acp's b'day?Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Can someone please tell me which was the episode where duo celebrate acp's b'day?

I think there is no such episode where duo celebrate acp sir's bday...(if i am not wrong) there is an episode named - The 15yr old case [2004] in which duo , freddy & sudhakar celebrates 15yrs of his office in police force...

check it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFd2kh9TVk
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
Ok...that was not his bday? I have never seen this case. I only have flashes of the scene where they have some celebration.
No yaar that's not his bday...the case is just okay type but the first few mins are really too good ðŸ˜ƒ
can anyone tell me about that episode in which fredysir,sachin and kajal were scolded by acp sir? I didn't watched it bt my mom told me that sachin said"me acp sir se darta nahi.."
Closing this thread. Please post your queries in the new thread.

Thank you.