The Stranger With Blueish Green Eyes - A Misha OS - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by BUBLAI

OMg !!! Akshu ... the OS was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good .... It was really fresh and loved the way you described Misha's inner turmoils ... the stranger was really sweet and helpful ... kaash tum yeh continue karti but sometimes surprise endings are really good ... wish they would have shown it in a manner more or less like this but CVs se kuch expect  karna hi is useless ... brilliantly written ⭐️

Thank youu. (: prsh, ek FF se khush raho. vo khatam ho toh main shaayad ye continue karun. 😆 but, no, really, i have no idea WHERE to take this story, & i don't wanna ruin a oneshot. (: 
OMG anky
it was fabulous
just outstanding👏
i loved it very very much
i could imagine everything going on
just awesome anky👍🏼
u made me speechless by your brilliant work🤗

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Thank youuu. (: lol, i WANT the show to go this way so badlyyyyy. :\ same, this was MY way to justify mish 'coz I know what's she done is wrong. BUT i'll behave the same way 'coz i'm impatient like that so .. yeah. 😆 RSA with blue-green eyes? :P

no not in blue green.... i know u wrote blue green eyes but i can imagine priya only with raj
Originally posted by blossom1234

OMG anky
it was fabulous
just outstanding👏
i loved it very very much
i could imagine everything going on
just awesome anky👍🏼
u made me speechless by your brilliant work🤗

thank you nikkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !! (: 

Originally posted by charmingshelly

no not in blue green.... i know u wrote blue green eyes but i can imagine priya only with raj

I can imagine Priya with other people..i want her with UD/Prem damn BADLY. 😆
WOH ITS BEAUTIFUL... I LOVED IT...IS DAT GUY JAY???????? SO MISHA IS UPSET... I HOPE SHE CAN KEEP UP...