The Stranger With Blueish Green Eyes - A Misha OS - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Just something random I wrote. This is my way to justify Misha & to get a new guy for her. πŸ˜† Do comment , please. (:

--

''I hate my life.'' Misha muttered to herself angrily. She was standing on the hill near the college, it was past sunset and it was quite dark but she didn't care. Everything that had happened today, she was just going insane, her head was spinning, it felt like a nightmare and she so badly wanted to be awake.

But a part of her knew that it wasn't going away. This betrayal, this pain, this loss is here to stay. Her dad, her idol, her friend, her guide betrayed her in the worst possible way. And Pia, her best friend, knew it all along.

She didn't want to believe this, any of it, but she couldn't help it. It was like a thousand of voices shouting in her mind, telling her that this is the real world, and she better accept it. But, how could she? The feeling of being betrayed by the two people you love the most in the world just can't go away that easily.

She figured that she needed time, time will make everything alright. But, would it? She needed to gather her thoughts, and this was the only place she could think of. Where everything started. Where she and Pia had become friends when she was dancing in the snow. 

She clenched her fists as the images of her and Pia's friendship flashes through her mind. It stopped where she pushed her a while ago. She was angry, so angry that she didn't care what happened as long as this goes away, as long as this isn't real. She didn't even flinch on seeing her friend lying like that in a pool of blood, now she did feel guilty.

But then again, the betrayal washed over her like a flood, and she felt more confused than ever. Confused, and yes, angry.

''Excuse me?''

She heard an unfamiliar voice behind her. ''What? Ab koi aaraam se soch bhi nahi sakta kya?'' She spat the words out without turning around.

''Tum paagal ho kya? Ya andhi ho? It's 9 pm, and you're standing near the cliff bade aaraam se as if you're on a picnic.''

''I don't care what time it is, go away before I push you right down this goddamned cliff.'' She snapped.

A pause. ''You're not going to jump off the cliff, are you?''

He sounded fairly concerned and that pissed her off more than she could imagine. '' No, I am not. Besides, why do you care?'' She turned around. ''If the people I love don't care, you don't even know me.''

For the first time that evening, she saw his face. He had blue, no, green eyes. No, they were kinda both.  ''You want a lift home?''

''No.'' She snapped.

He took a step closer to her. About two footsteps away from her, he stopped and looked at her. he was just looking, but something about his gaze made Misha fumble. ''W-would you stop staring at me?'' She tried to make her voice sound steady.

''I am just looking.'' The corner of his lips twitched. ''Why, too hot to handle?''

''Go away!'' Misha took a step back, and lost her balance. She was about to fall off the cliff when he caught her hand right in time.

''Clumsy much?'' He snorted as he pulled her back to him.

Misha wondered how he managed to pull her up just by an arm, but before she could ask, her cellphone rang. It was Panchi. She didn't want to talk to them right now.

The guy looked down at her phone. Without asking her anything, he snatched the phone from her and answered. ''Hello?''

''Hello, hello, Misha?''

''Misha.'' He turned sharply to look at her and winked. ''Misha is with me. Kaun bol raha hai?''

''Excuse me? I am her sister, okay? Misha ko phone do..and, who are you?''

''Doesn't matter. What matters is that I just saved your sister's life.'' He started to walk back towards his car and Misha followed him, trying to listen to what Panchi is saying.

''What? Misha theek toh hai na?''

''She's perfectly fine, don't worry, and I am going to drop her home now.'' He cut the call before Panchi could ask anything else, and handed the phone back to Misha.

''I am not going home.'' Misha snapped.

''Well, you have to.'' He opened the passenger seat for her.

She sulked and got inside like a spoilt brat. He closed the door behind her and with a smile, he sat in the driver's seat.

They drove in silence for 5 minutes.

''Misha?''

''Hmm.''

''Tumhaara ghar kahaan hai?''

Misha raised an eyebrow, and despite all the confusion going on, she laughed. ''Tumhein jab address hi nahi pata toh tum pichle 5 min se kar kya rahe ho?''

''I thought you will speak up, but tum toh ekdum chup chaap baithi hui ho.''

''Hmm.''

He looked at her. ''Boy problem?''

''What?'' She snorted. ''Ew. No.''

''Okay.'' He laughed at her expressions. ''Erm, best friend problem?''

No response.

He looked at her, she was looking outside the window with a faraway look on her eyes. She didn't need to answer, maybe she didn't want to talk about it.

He fixed his gaze back on the road. ''You can talk to me. We are never gonna meet again, and I can give you a possible solution. Acha nahi lagta toh no problem, but agar it helps to solve your problem..well, it might help.''

Silence. She needed to speak, to let it out, and he was right. He will give her an idea of what to do, he will sort of help her. ''Meri best friend..and my dad.. It's complicated. My dad..'' She paused. ''My dad had an affair with my best friend's mom, and she knew it all along that she is my sister, but she never told me anything about it. And my dad, he was a guide, a friend, it just hurts when two people you love the most in the world betray you like that.''

''Hmm, what's this best friend like?''

''She's.. really nice.'' Misha paused, thinking about the times when Pia had not cared about her reputation or her safety for Panchi. ''She always puts everyone else's safety before her, everready to help. She is like those Ekta Kapoor ki typical bahus.'' Despite herself, she grinned.

''You just said that the betrayal hurts.''

''It does.''

''And if this friend is really like what you just said, then she was trying to help you, wasn't she? Save you from the pain?''

Misha paused, letting it sink in. Ofcouse Pia would do something like that, pretend to live like an orphan just so that she doesn't have to go through the pain. Her mind was reeling again, this time, waves of guilt washed her over. She pushed her, and there was blood, so much blood, Pia..damn..

''There you go.'' He skidded the car to a halt. Misha looked outside, her house. It looked unreal. Everything looked unreal. Her whole world had changed so much in just a few hours, she didn't even know what to say. She could only look at the guy sitting next to her on the driver's seat, he held her gaze. ''Go home, Misha. They are waiting.''

Right at the same moment, the door was threw open while Panchi, Madhu and Arnab came out. ''Mishaa..'' She heard their voices, but she couldn't gather her thoughts, couldn't even respond. They opened the door for her, and she got out. All she could say was 'Wh-where's Pia?'.

Madhu sighed. ''She's gone, Misha. You don't need to worry.''

''But I..I need to apologise.'' She looked back at the guy in the car, who flashed a charming smile and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled back and looked at Arnab and Madhu. ''I  need to apologise to her.''

Behind her, she could feel the engine roaring. She wanted to thank him, to ask him who he is, but he was starting to drive away. There was so much to say, so much to thank him for, but he didn't give her a chance. He drove away. And all Misha could remember was his blueish green eyes.

--

NOT to be continued. :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Excellent!!!! u know i have read a OS after such a longgggggggg time.....n it was so much fun reading this one.....its so well written....could imagine everything happening right in front of my eyes......n well I imagined the stranger with the blueish green eyes to be Raj Singh Arora 😳😳😳....n omg that made me blush like hell.....I soooo wish something like this happens in the show.....some miracle takes place n Raj enters teh show opp Misha.....OMG....that would be a dream come true :)

thanks a lot for writing this...though I hated the ending....." not to be continued :P"
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Excellent!!!! u know i have read a OS after such a longgggggggg time.....n it was so much fun reading this one.....its so well written....could imagine everything happening right in front of my eyes......n well I imagined the stranger with the blueish green eyes to be Raj Singh Arora 😳😳😳....n omg that made me blush like hell.....I soooo wish something like this happens in the show.....some miracle takes place n Raj enters teh show opp Misha.....OMG....that would be a dream come true :)

thanks a lot for writing this...though I hated the ending....." not to be continued :P"

your dabba takes FOREVER to scroll down. :P

thank youu. :D lol, RSA with bluey-green eyes, that'd be kinda weird to imagine. πŸ˜† remix fan? heck, i can tell that from the username. i think i've seen you around in RF, too. ikr? i want a guy opp misha (anyone BUT shankar) and i don't think EK will rope in RSA now, though it WOULD be a dream come true. πŸ˜³

lol, i might write another OS if i get 'inspired' ..or you could read my FF where there's a guy called 'raj' opp misha. ;p

awww!! this was soo beautiful.. all i cld see in the stranger was ASH!
and girl.. wer wer u? i mean i knw wer u were, but ur os's? wer were they? i so missed them!!
and this one was this beeautiful piece!!
u summed up all her feelings in this lil part.. i so want u to cont it:D
wish it was a ff!!
:P
after all the drama going on, i so wanted to read somethign like this..
all i was reading uptill now was- mish is rite, mis is wrong.. and get kabeer for mishπŸ˜†

Originally posted by elizaa

awww!! this was soo beautiful.. all i cld see in the stranger was ASH!
and girl.. wer wer u? i mean i knw wer u were, but ur os's? wer were they? i so missed them!!
and this one was this beeautiful piece!!
u summed up all her feelings in this lil part.. i so want u to cont it:D
wish it was a ff!!
:P
after all the drama going on, i so wanted to read somethign like this..
all i was reading uptill now was- mish is rite, mis is wrong.. and get kabeer for mishπŸ˜†

you're OBSESSED with ash. :P i couldn't see anyone, woah, scary. πŸ˜†

i only write OSs when i have something to write. EK is been dishing out all this marriage & dying & gay crap since the last so many days, i have nothing to write an OS about. :P it's not a FF..i can't handle TWO ffs & you're talkin 3. :P
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Loved it!πŸ‘

thank you. (:
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

you're OBSESSED with ash. :P i couldn't see anyone, woah, scary. πŸ˜†

i only write OSs when i have something to write. EK is been dishing out all this marriage & dying & gay crap since the last so many days, i have nothing to write an OS about. :P it's not a FF..i can't handle TWO ffs & you're talkin 3. :P
!
lol!! the marriage thing is prob a rumour.. chill!!
and i knw.. currently ur working on only one.. wtc toh tu bhi kar sakti ho? karti kyun ni?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by elizaa

!
lol!! the marriage thing is prob a rumour.. chill!!
and i knw.. currently ur working on only one.. wtc toh tu bhi kar sakti ho? karti kyun ni?πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣

I'm talkin about WTIS and IL, missy. :P
OMG!! Thats all i can manage.
Saachi you are such an awesome writer!!

Oh how is wish we get to see something like that in show! Esp i want to see that blueish green eye stranger! πŸ˜‰ 
It was beautiful. Love how you brought out the right emotions and made Mish see the truth.
I know we wont be getting any such awesome scenes in the show so please keep writing moooore! :)

And i agree Mish definetly Needs a NEW Guy in her life!
Originally posted by sugaryanu

OMG!! Thats all i can manage.
Saachi you are such an awesome writer!!

Oh how is wish we get to see something like that in show! Esp i want to see that blueish green eye stranger! πŸ˜‰ 
It was beautiful. Love how you brought out the right emotions and made Mish see the truth.
I know we wont be getting any such awesome scenes in the show so please keep writing moooore! :)

And i agree Mish definetly Needs a NEW Guy in her life!

Thank youu. :D actually, i had a plenty of MORE ideas but they all just seem to freeze out whenever i sit with my lappy in front of me. πŸ˜†

Me too. damn. when i wrote blue eyes, Armaan flashed through my mind. when i wrote green eyes, Damon flashed through my mind. :P

She most definately does. enough of the Gruesome Gs - Gays and Geeks. πŸ˜³