SID-PANCHIi...Picture Perfect Couple

Posted: 13 years ago

OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

both Sid and Panchi were the best dressed couple in the show

just the gight of them standing together is enuf to give me goosebumps........

WHAT CHEMISTRY MAN

when sid complementd panchio on wearing the green saree after entering the party was soooooooooo adorable

i luv it when panchi blushes at sids complements

the best part was the SID-PANCHIi dancing

IT WAS LIKE A PICTURE PERFECT COUPLE

they complement each other in everyway possible

SID PANCHI IS REALLY HOT N HAPPENING

i sooo want sid to truly luv panchi n\d stay evil for others at the same time

I agree with you about Sidchi for the first time I actually didn't mind seeing  them as an couple. I love the way they complement each and the school girl way Paanchi blushes when Sid complemented her wearing the sari.

Now this is where I would disagree with you cause I think chandeena were the best looking couple of the night. Gosh any woman that can carried off wearing a black sari with such grace the way haseena did at the party is a ⭐️ and their is no words needed to describe Chand
awwww yyyeeeaaahhh!!! they rock!
Yeah, dey kinda luk sweet togedr..bt, cn i ask u sumthng ? U nvr make posts on abhya..evn wen we get deir hot, sizzling chemistrilicious moments btwn dm..and why s dat ? I'm merely askng..:)..and, yeah, sidchi lukd swt ..(doh , i found pan6i a lil over-the-top..personal opinion..no offnce..), bt d picture perfct couple s always abhya..nthng & no1 cn beat dm..:)

Originally posted by honey_bunch

Yeah, dey kinda luk sweet togedr..bt, cn i ask u sumthng ? U nvr make posts on abhya..evn wen we get deir hot, sizzling chemistrilicious moments btwn dm..and why s dat ? I'm merely askng..:)..and, yeah, sidchi lukd swt ..(doh , i found pan6i a lil over-the-top..personal opinion..no offnce..), bt d picture perfct couple s always abhya..nthng & no1 cn beat dm..:)

when i come two the forum after couple of hrs after the epi is aired

the forum is already filled with  abhiya posts..each nd every moment detail already been discussed

so for me there is no point of opening the same topic to discuss the same things

so i open topics on those aspects which hasnt been discussed

thats doesnt mean i like abhiya or something like that 

but more me the other characters r EQUALLY amazing portayed by AWESOME actors

so recognition shud to b given to all those who deserve it

there r many MISHKA and SIDCHI fans in this forum as well

and this is what i try to bring out in my posts

instead of mking repetitive postson abhiya scenes on which already multiple topics exist

if others also start mking posts on mishka and sid chi or sid abhay or other characters

then i may end up opening a abhiya post

who knows

i just want a variety of posts in this forum not only on just abhiya

@ luvarti

I like your post on other characters on the show and you're right there is already an overdose of Abhiya topics. 😆  I would like to see more posting from you about other characters in the show and makes the forum fun to read others POV on all the different aspects in pkyek.
i love your post yaar....

i agree...SidChi is a picture perfect couple....i just can hope that sid changes for panchi....i don't want to break my heart seeing too much into this most beautiful couple....because whenever i see too much my heart shatters because of sid....he never let my dreams come true...

all i can do is just wait...wait...wait for SidChi....

now my only wish which can come true is panchi knowing sid's true intention....and give one tight slap right across his face for playing in her emotions and feelings.....

as for my SidChi to happen....wait is the only word i can do now.....

but for now at least one hint is given....sid does listen to panchi....and can't say no....whatever his god damn plan is...but then he did listen to her...so one hint is there.....but then still we need to wait and watch...
i agree they looked sooo adorable together! i just wish they wud get together for real now!! SIDCHI all the way!!!
this is nice ,but  you make  also  a post on piya character  because  she is also  main character of the  drama .it  is  just  a request  don't take  me  wrong .
SIDCHI are amazing and when they are together they really look good . I like the maturity on there face that they both have and yes they do complement each other .

Well panchi was looking good ..but for me it was haseena ..never seen her in saree ..BLACK saree was really killing..

I did see ur comments for the post ...it is good that u make post for other character otherwise being abhlya fan we may not be able to get the feel of other . So this is for u 👏..