|Piya- Who am I?| OS - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
This is such a pretty OS! I loved it! You voiced Pia's thoughts just so perfectly! I felt bad for Pia and I could feel her confusion of where she belongs and what she is! Perfection!

"
You know what the strangest part is? No, not that I'm growing an extra pair of teeth but the fact that none of the two worlds accepts me."

"So here I stand in the middle of two worlds with neither of them wanting me. Nothing new for me though."

"It was time. Finally it was here…the end. "

These have to be my favourite lines from your OS!

Great job! I hope you write more!

Originally posted by CT247

Anu<33 this was so intense and I loved the way u brought out piya's innermost thoughts!!

Aww Thank you soo much Tashu for reading and appreciating! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Gals_11

Lovely Os Dear.. It was Amazing. Loved it.   
U had put Piya Solely View Perfectly.. If u write more den plz do pm me..lolz.

Thank you sooo sooo much for the encouraging words! Really it feels great. 😳😳😳 
Will do thanks again! :)
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

first of all Anu, amazingly written πŸ‘....all thoughts and fears of Pia very beautifully expressed 😊

yes me too felt u wrote quite contradictory to what shud happen in show πŸ˜†....here Pia is only worried abt her own self (like a normal human being shud b)....yes she trusts Abhay alot but she chose her Life over Death....this is the dilemma - Pia has to choose b/w life and death (in other words, Pia has to decide ki Pyar me jeena hai ya marr jana hai 🀣) 
mayb just like Bella, even Pia will prolly say one day "YES i m not normal" 🀣 ....i mean any normal person wud choose a normal happy life with Kabir but if Pia has that strength, she will choose the abnormal Dark life with Abhay which is full of complications
lets see how it turns out...😊

Thank you sooo much Nishi! 😳😳😳 

Umm see she did NOT chose life over death. She chose death over another kind of death. End here didnot mean ending of the vampire life or dumping Abhay No. Yes she chose herself in way, going for an eternal peace rather than dying bit by bit everyday.

Khair yes Pia is not normal! LOL! Yup she will chose darkness over light because even there she will find happiness.
Thanks again for the sweet comment! :)