DID Doubles

I did NOT miss JAY :O

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG 🤣 ! even tho Im a fan of Jay <3 !! n was so sad whn heard he wnt be part of DKS :(! buh Woow this manish dude is hillarious 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Never laughed so much 🤣🤣 Thnks to him I DID NOT MISS Jay at all 🤣
amazin Epi !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣 

Same here!! I think he Manish was fab! he is such an amazing host! love his comic timing!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was Actually ROFLin @ Wat eva he said 🤣 
esp the 'Marks Comment🤣🤣🤣🤣 'Sir Atleast apko 50 toh mile 🤣
tawashe thumbnail
As a host i've always thought he is much better than jay. hosting just comes natural to him. i had written a long but similar post before in the topic "No Jay in DKS :(:(:("  i just really wish jeetumoni was in the show too. the two of them together used to always crack me up. not THORA THORA but a lot. 😊
Natkhatpari thumbnail
me being the admirer of Jay wanted him to be in DKS.... But manish was superb.... he is really good in his presentation n presence of mind n sense of humor...👏👏👏

i too loved when he told aapko 50 toh mile.... n when he mimics siddhesh.. .that was so cooooool 😉

hope to enjoy the same throughout...👏

btw whtz up with manish hairstyle... looks kinda  different.... 😕😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

LOL I read the post as: I didn't miss Jai aka the dancer Jai not the host and I was like but he was there na? 🤣

Hosting comes naturally to Manish..he's really funny and has a great presence of mind! :)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manish is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jay B (Bunny wabbit)....Manish is funny and so cewl with lil kids...He is spontenous when it comes to humor..I love Manish...Am glad he is back and shouting BW is gone..
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Manish is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jay B (Bunny wabbit)....Manish is funny and so cewl with lil kids...He is spontenous when it comes to humor..I love Manish...Am glad he is back and shouting BW is gone..

🤣
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i was gonna open a topic on this..me too was upset ,and thought ill miss jay...but naaah..manish never made me think that way...his timing is just too good...every right joke crakeced is at the right time by himm...
Who is Jay again 🤔

Manish is a welcome relief! SO glad to see my SUPERMANish back in action! ❤️