Supernatural beats the summer woes-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Supernatural beats the summer woes
Buzz up!

Dhanashree Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media

Vivian D'Sena is one of the good looking actors in television and girls are crazy about him. He has the look, he is doing great in his show Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani, so whatelse does he wants? But there is something more that he wants and that's summer to cool down. Yes, as it's a summer season and stars have to shoot under the harsh sun, we ask our celeb, Vivian D'sena how does he beat the heat? Here is what he has to say?

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

What is you ideal outfit for summer?
I usually like to wear light and bright clothes especially cotton kurtis which are more vibrant. I prefer light yellow, white or all light colours especially in summer. And one must avoid synthetic clothes as it develops rash on the skin. And even wearing heavy clothes in summer make you uncomfortable. So try wearing light clothes.

Is there any special food/ beverage that you include in your diet?
There is no special food as such but one must always try to have juices like orange, water melonand other seasonable fruits. I know mango is also the seasonable food but it's actually heaty, so have mango once in two days. Then add fresh lime soda in your diet and don't eat spicy and oily stuff.

Which is your favourite perfume or deodorant that you use to beat the odour?
Any perfume with musk, but I prefer David cool waters. BVLGARI is my favourite.

Which is your favourite summer getaway?
I don't have any summer destination. Rather than going out in this summer heat I prefer staying at home, putting on the AC and turn summer into winter. I would like to relax at home.

Any childhood memories associated with your summer holidays that you would like to share?
Actually, there are so many! I miss my school days because we used to get summer vacation now that I am working I crave for holidays. As a kid, during the vacation all my cousins would come to my nani's place and we use to play several games in the garden like hide-n-seek. And my nana used to bring a huge trunk of Mangoes and make milk shakes which we enjoyed after the our game. So those were the most memorable days.

Where would you go for a date this season?
Since I don't like travelling in the heat, I would prefer to bring my date to my place rather than take her out in heat.

What would you advice your fans to do to beat the heat?
Drink lots and lots of water once you are bored after drinking at least 7 to 8 litres of water, drink some juice like coconut water or orange juice. Wash your face at least twice a day. Don't go out much in the direct sun. Wear sunglasses if you are going out as it saves your eyes from direct UV rays, especially if you are a biker. And also don't drink water directly once you enter the house from heat as it affects your throat.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the article
Vivian is soooo like me......
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing...very nice article
sumana-13 thumbnail
I love that shade of green colour Abhay is wearing in the first pic ...... my favourite shade ...... I'm going to put it as my desktop .... ðŸ˜Š thanks for sharing ....  ðŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will follow all what you said my sweetheart..!!😳🤗VIVIAN..!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Sharing. Very Nice Summer Tips.