Iqbal Khan nominated for best actor gold awards - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

Won't perform and wont attend either !
I remember when we have asked Zee if MIK and Binny will perform at the Gold Awards, they were misleading us with answers like 'we'll try to fulfil you wishes...' bla, bla, bla... Then, they've stopped to answer to our requests. At that time, they knew that Sangini was about to end and didn't bother to inform us ! Cheaters ! Hate Zee !!!!!

atleast they should hav let them to perform!!!! 😭 zeee!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡
Girls i think , SUshant won the Award for best male http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjBEelRpUQ&feature=feedu

The last minutes.
Don't know how these awards stuff work, I think it's fake !!! Sushant gets the award of Best Actor, what rubbish !!!!!
MIK is the best and he deserves this award, Sushant got it thanks to Zee, just like the Popular Face Award in ZRA !!!!!!
But hey , Sushant completely deserves it , U can't but love Manav , after all his serial is the top 1 in TRP chart . He's really a brilliant actor.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But hey , Sushant completely deserves it , U can't but love Manav , after all his serial is the top 1 in TRP chart . He's really a brilliant actor.

Well, to be at the top in charts doesn't make him the best actor... Still not convinced !
People who win don't necessarily deserve it! If MIK wasn't nominated, I would have voted for Gurmeet, he deserves this award better than Sushant !!! We all know that Zee is behing all this, simple !

MIK is the best and he doesn't need an award to prove that.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

MIK is the best and he doesn't need an award to prove that.

I agree with you! MIK is simply the BEST !