Fan Fictions

|LoveNeverDies|AR ff|Incomplete+ended

Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD :) 

Important.
Hey all! So yeah, I have a bad news. Just please don't kill me. So the thing is I'm kinda gonna stop writing this FF, yes I know this is very stupid and childish of me to do but trust me guys I can't do something I don't feel motivated enough to do, no offence to anyone. Honestly I have been trying a lot to write this story and even love writing it, I have even thought about what happens in the story next but I can't continue this anymore. Reason being, as I mentioned I really don't feel motivated enough to continue, the excitement to write new chapter is kinda gone I guess? But it is not you guys it's me! Rather you all have been really amazing, putting up with some of my really bad chapters :P Haha! So I am very sorry all of you I'm ending it so abruptly. 

but
I don't just come with bad new -_- I have good news too, there is site/application known as wattpad, for all of you who don't know well it is a place for online writers to write books and I love reading books there. So here's the deal. I'll be re-writing this story on wattpad but it won't be a FF, it will be a book and the book as well as character names will be changed, the story line remains same. :) So yeah, if you guys are interested in reading the story I'll be starting it on wattpad, not now but soon and you all can go read it there :D Imma PM/post the link here whenever I start it.

All those who have a smartphone can download the app or simply go to wattpad.com 
This is for all those who still wish to read my story. 
Also, this thread and all stays only for a while then I'll be taking it all off :)
So yeah! I'm done writing. I am so sorry again and it was really great journey with you guys. Thank you so much for being so supportive. Love you all xx. 

*I have taken off the chapters.
Edited by Mojo. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diyan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds  pretty interesting....
continue soon & pm me once you have updated
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wrong post.Edited by Mojo. - 11 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
looks interesting. Update soon
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i m ready for reading it....all the best.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
interesting start
different
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
plz do add me 2 ur pm list
thanksssssssssssssss
lavanya_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
soundsss daaaaaaaaamn intrestingggggg...
plzzzz dooooo continueeeeee....πŸ‘πŸΌ
n pm me plzzzzzzzzz πŸ‘
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
interesting....
continue soon
thanx for the pm

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mehak....wow A new FF..just Loved the concept...Characters Sketches are also Seems intresting,.....do continue soon...thanks for the PM...take care....And of course CONGRATULATION FOR UR NEW FF.........

Lots of Love
GEET
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow mehak!!! intro kaafi interesting hai, im really looking forward to read it... i love writers who update soon πŸ˜‰.. start with the 1st part soooooon okeyyyyyyy n dnt forget to PM me...
ek baath, ridhdima ka role uthnaa bigdaa huaa muth liknaaπŸ˜†
N u wrote a FF before also, let me read thatπŸ˜ƒ
i hope n pray ur FF become a real success.... all the v best!!πŸ‘πŸΌ GO FOR IT!!!!