Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Again and again and again...and again!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

There was a time when I used to watch every episode of Geet...multiple times a day....so mesmerizing was the show....it had awesome repeat value...!!

Through the months though...it gradually stopped...just caught up with the story ..watched it once and was done....
Guys....today....I m back!!!
Watched the promo....again n again n again....and still keep coming back for it...and even rewatched the episode.....wow!!!πŸ˜†
Its so nice to be an addict again...!!
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
oh u bet.... I did the exact same! the promo is HAWTT!! addictive!☺️
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!! I've atleast watched the promo for 100 times && styll can't get enuff of it!!
Especially, MSK's body, his eyes, smile && that pull is killing me!☺️
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uff...😳haay...πŸ€ͺ..cant say how happy i m today....suddenly the world seems a better place.....my hubby thinks it spring fever....πŸ˜ƒ!!
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

There was a time when I used to watch every episode of Geet...multiple times a day....so mesmerizing was the show....it had awesome repeat value...!!

Through the months though...it gradually stopped...just caught up with the story ..watched it once and was done....
Guys....today....I m back!!!
Watched the promo....again n again n again....and still keep coming back for it...and even rewatched the episode.....wow!!!πŸ˜†
Its so nice to be an addict again...!!

I agree completely.....I have watched the promo over and over again....and i have watched all the past episodes over and over again.....but I will be honest...lately I just watch it to keep up...nothing has made me want to watch over again...but since MSK has come to Amritsar....man...I can't wait till the DVDs come out for these episodes....I will get them and watch them over and over again.....πŸ˜†
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg the new promo is damnn hot!
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes agree with all of you. They need to show some real romance between Maan and Geet.
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! SAMEEE.... i watched the promo like 20 times... ☺️ so hawttt.. i hope they put that in the episode too!

and the episode too... i watched the dream part like 5 times.. the passion is back!!! WOOHOOO maaneet are back!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Siiiiighhhhh* So am I !

I lost count of how many times I watched the PROMO!! HIS LOWER BACK AND THE PALANG, LOWER BACK AND PALANG!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I want some serious Palang Romance now! πŸ˜† 

Z
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Me too!!! I loved the promo sooooooooo much and watched it like a million times already, UFFFFFF that excitement is back!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I hope the CV's stick to it!!!