Happy Birthday - Kritika Sharma (10th April) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. I know this is from a long, long looong time ago, but I had to post this. After we had made this tread and posted everything, I had sent Kritika a message telling her about this.

She replied. And I thought that I had posted the message here, but found out that I hadn't. Sorry to disturb you guys. But thought that this was at least worth a post.

Here's what I said:

Hi Kritika Tayi!
Happy Birthday!!! May God make true all your wishes!
We, on indiaforums, created a Birthday thread for you. Please do visit and see what your fans wish to say to you on this special occasion. My id is AishuJSKfan, and you can also find my post there.
Thanks and again, a very Happy Birthday!
Aishu
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41163341

Her reply:

thanx a lottt...fr those wishes...guys n especially aish n parina thanx fr doin all this fr me...god bless u...<3

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
ohhh .. Aish ..  ... i hd posted bday threads at Annu and Aditis wall but forgot to  post on kritikas  walll :P
thanks u did  it !
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Oh, that's great!

Unka reply kya tha?
Annu dint replied but aditi did ...

.** finding her post **

This one by Aditi

? ? HI DEAR FRNDS ,,,
v I JUST SAW THE PAGE WHERE U PPL CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY , MY GOD,,,
I M AMAZED AND HUMBLED, BY THE LOVE AND GOOD WISHES THAT U ALL HAVE SHOWERED ON ME ,,,
IT IS A GRT FEELING TO BE LOVED BY ALL OF U SO DEARLY , I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH UR PRESENCE IN MY LIFE , 4 ME MY FANS ARE THE CLOSEST TO MY HEAR...T,
THANKS 4 ALL THOSE LOVELY SIGGIES ,, THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART,
U ALL MADE MY BIRTH DAY REALLY A MEMORABLE ONE,,, I PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER LET U PPL DOWN , N WILL KEEP ENTERTAINING U WITH EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERS AND NOVEL WORK . ITS GODS GRACE ON ME THAT I HAVE FANS LIKE U WHO LOVE ME SO DEARLY ND TRULY WISH D BEST FOR ME ND MY FUTURE. KEEP LOVING ME THIS WAY !!!! AND EVEN MORE,,, :-) I LOVE U ALL ...
GOD BLESS U ALL :-)
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
it was a coincident that Vedo PMed her and i posted on the wall
Wow, that's really great, Pari! Both Aditi and Kritika replied, how sweet!😛

I wish Debi had also replied, but she deleted her fb account.😔
@Parina di, omg! Wow!
Aditi di is really sooo sweet and nice na! She replies to all of our siggies, posts, and this. Wow! Love her!
She was really so very sweet to say all that!

@Janaki di, omg!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? She deleted her fb? Why?