Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Whats Guddus next plan???

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so Guddus mum is out of the coma..G is shocked as he planned to leave R...

R packs his bag and tells him to go...she was aware of his plan..but still went to visit his parents..

will G have a change of heart??

how will he explain to R??

your views pls..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
how do u know that guddu's mom is out of coma? did the show already telecast in india?
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm glad Runjhun went despite knowing Guddu's intention... Thanks to Runjhun, Guddu's amma is well.. Amma adore her babu and Mr Shukla consider Runjhun as his daughter more than babu (i feel)

I think, after all that had happen, Guddu might not want to leave Runjhun for awhile after he saw how his amma adored Runjhun... He must be feeling great and guilty(maybe) towards Runjhun in silent..

And, at the same time he didn't  really expect Runjhun to know the truth and pack his bag.. I'm very sure, he will be in shock at her actions.. (saw the pre-cap) Hope he won't leave the house no matter what.

Maybe Guddu will be speechless...About changing of heart, it will be awhile only when his amma with Runjhun... That way, he will know more of Runjhun's goodness...
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
lol...it was a good epi today....Must say this show's is quite fast paced compared to some other shows. 😊
As to G's next move...I think this time it is his turn to 'beg'😕...Or he will just be defiant and say that he is still a Gharjamai and does not care what the pandeys and R think of him.  But I'll go with the first option...if not begging, he will at least request her to be considerate towards his mom. What say?
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guddu's lies have totally broken runjuhn trust in him! so any appraoch he takes at being sincere in his feelings towards her will have to be reallllllllly convincing! because you know the saying "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" i think runjhun is going to have a reallly hard time believing guddu anymore
bhavni88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smalladi

how do u know that guddu's mom is out of coma? did the show already telecast in india?

must be already telecast in India as its updated online..

I am in the UK..and watch online..😉
bhavni88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Guddu's lies have totally broken runjuhn trust in him! so any appraoch he takes at being sincere in his feelings towards her will have to be reallllllllly convincing! because you know the saying "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" i think runjhun is going to have a reallly hard time believing guddu anymore

yes I agree..she heard him say those things..so trying to convice her will be hard

but I think she will help his parents..they think of her as the daughter they never had..😉
bhavni88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

lol...it was a good epi today....Must say this show's is quite fast paced compared to some other shows. 😊

As to G's next move...I think this time it is his turn to 'beg'😕...Or he will just be defiant and say that he is still a Gharjamai and does not care what the pandeys and R think of him.  But I'll go with the first option...if not begging, he will at least request her to be considerate towards his mom. What say?

agree the show is fast..glad they are not dragging as in other shows..

defo G's time to beg..he needs her more than ever..

R's granma also now knows so she will be worried..again..lets see how G gets out of this mess..
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

yes I agree..she heard him say those things..so trying to convice her will be hard

but I think she will help his parents..they think of her as the daughter they never had..😉

i know loved the interaction with runjhun and her inlaws!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

I'm glad Runjhun went despite knowing Guddu's intention... Thanks to Runjhun, Guddu's amma is well.. Amma adore her babu and Mr Shukla consider Runjhun as his daughter more than babu (i feel)

I think, after all that had happen, Guddu might not want to leave Runjhun for awhile after he saw how his amma adored Runjhun... He must be feeling great and guilty(maybe) towards Runjhun in silent..

And, at the same time he didn't  really expect Runjhun to know the truth and pack his bag.. I'm very sure, he will be in shock at her actions.. (saw the pre-cap) Hope he won't leave the house no matter what.

Maybe Guddu will be speechless...About changing of heart, it will be awhile only when his amma with Runjhun... That way, he will know more of Runjhun's goodness...

yes I think Guddus parents see R more as a daughter..they seem so lovely and caring..guess guddu will feel jealous..
He was shocked to know that R knew his plan to leave her..he cant leave now cos he needs her for his mum to get better..
if his mum finds out that he was gonna leave she may go back in coma..which is the last thing he wants..
I will be interesting to see how he convinces R to let him stay..after all the bad things he has called her...😉