Will a miracle take place tomorrow?

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching the precap, the scene where Runjhun, our beloved Bhagonwali, touches the feet of Guddu's Ma, who has been in a coma, but stirs to the touch of our Bhagonwali.  
I would like to see a miracle take place:  With Runjhun's touch, Guddu's Ma comes out of her coma, & the doctors then examine her and pronounce her cancer free & healthy.  Dinanath Shukla goes to Runjhun to thank her for giving life back to his wife....meanwhile, Guddu Shukla is stumped!!!! Speechless!!!  Frozen!!!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yes of course no doubt.Guddu mom will wake up she will completely come to sense and begins to like her bahu lots and lots.
Guddu marriage will not break up.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she will wake up to our princess touch. Let see what happen.

I can not wait for tomorrow.

Good post!
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will be nice that she wake up but not completely recover ( not immediately )...so she can request Guddu to visit her  every day with his wife...I would like to see what he will do next....Leaving his wife....Don't think so........Yep...he dig a whole and he's going to fall in it....and the only person who can help him out is.....HIS WIFE RUNHJUN....😆
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes, i wish a miracle happens due to Runjun's touch and then guddu realizes why her mama and mami's dont want her to leave their house.
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Guddu to know Runjhun is Bhagowali. I want her to fall in love with her for her and not because she is the fortunate girl. Hope he doesn't learn about her bhag till after he falls in love.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

It will be nice that she wake up but not completely recover ( not immediately )...so she can request Guddu to visit her  every day with his wife...I would like to see what he will do next....Leaving his wife....Don't think so........Yep...he dig a whole and he's going to fall in it....and the only person who can help him out is.....HIS WIFE RUNHJUN....😆

I love this idea!! I so hope that's what happens!
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

yes of course no doubt.Guddu mom will wake up she will completely come to sense and begins to like her bahu lots and lots.

Guddu marriage will not break up.

Thnxs for this...😃
Well at least when she touches the feet of his Ma, she stirs, so its like a miracle, na???
I am wondering if he'll even take her back to the M&M's or his father might insist that he take his bahu to her new home.....the Shukla Niwas....

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

I love this idea!! I so hope that's what happens!

Yes, let Ma recover slowly, slowly, dheere, dheere se...slow motion recovery...😆
Meanwhile, everyday R&G&Papa Shukla have to come to the hospital, look after Ma Shukla & the PN remain bhagless for days....
I want him to return the money to the Pandeys.
Meanwhile, at some point she has to confront him concerning his charade.
But another scene that was good, was the motorcycle scene, the shot when she hesitates to place her hand on his shoulder-watch his reaction...something is happening!!!!👏
he is reacting...
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that will be sooooo good. i think something like that is going to happen tomorrow. most likely.