What if Gopi and Ahem had slipped and fallen???

Posted: 13 years ago
Pheww........ I was just wondering, what if before Gopi took hold of Ahem's hand to stop him, he had stepped on the oil, and both of them trip and fall flat on the floor, ahem down and Gopi landing on his top.....

Hahaha....Koki would have got Heart attack....

while watching the episode.. I was so hoping that would happen!! 😛

then all goham fans will be with kokila at the hospital  all having heart attacks

You know chennai girl i was just in laland thinking the exact thing, Aham slipped and to hold on to something he grabbed Gopi and she landed on top of him, Kokila would have been yelling with concern on top of her voice but Aham would have eyes only for Gopi. 

But what the CV's did was equally good, as we saw Aham actually looking back at Gopi at the door, realising how concerned she feels for him yet again, and he will start reflecting to other moments when she helped him....hopefully.
You know something else just came to me, what if Gopi had to take care of him when he came out of hospital, with some back injury or something and they spent lots of time together.........lalalaland re-entered...😆

Or

On his way down he hit his head on the side of the bed, causing some memory loss and he had to be re-introduced to Gopi in hospital as this is your wife Gopi............can you just imagine the scenes we could get out of that scenario???
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Ok...May be CV's dint want all of us in the hospital..Stil It is becoming evident that Ahem is finding reasons to convince himself to stay away from his wife.....His glances towards her, yest and today...said that..

I believe he is unable to accept the fact that she is selfless and good....And also with the yelling today, his eyes drooped down in shame for the first time....Good finally we are able to see the IROn man melt...
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Ok...May be CV's dint want all of us in the hospital..Stil It is becoming evident that Ahem is finding reasons to convince himself to stay away from his wife.....His glances towards her, yest and today...said that..

I believe he is unable to accept the fact that she is selfless and good....And also with the yelling today, his eyes drooped down in shame for the first time....Good finally we are able to see the IROn man melt...

@Bold - we saw that today for the first time ........ guilt on Aham's face for the way he acted with Gopi. 

What a nice episode. <sigh>
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Pheww........ I was just wondering, what if before Gopi took hold of Ahem's hand to stop him, he had stepped on the oil, and both of them trip and fall flat on the floor, ahem down and Gopi landing on his top.....

Hahaha....Koki would have got Heart attack....

Actually she should had let him fall flat on his face might rattle his brain and some logic may come into tht head of his.😉
then what happen same oh lalla lala lala. nothing else
il have a heart attack if that happens