•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys!!! We all know that only 4 days left for ending AKB.Our beloved DM Saab has left the show before.....now we are going to miss our bubbly sumedha too.dont know how long we have to wait to see them again on screen.😭
We have AKB for a very very short time period,or usse bhi kam time k liye we have suash......but within this very short time span suash've made a permanent place in our heart.👏 they've made us clean bowled with their splendid chemistry.their love story started with some sweet cute moments & eventually it was ripened as a intense,deep,relationship.It was awesome to see Aarya & Pariva together.They have done a brilliant job.I think this is one of the best on screen pair till date.As this show is ending we have no hope left to see suash again!!So,being a suash fan i'm looking forward to see them to be casted together .Dying to see u again AARIVA in another show......plse come soon.love u so much.😊 Edited by lovesuash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lovesuash

Guys!!! We all know that only 4 days left for ending AKB.Our beloved DM Saab has left the show before.....now we are going to miss our bubbly sumedha too.dont know how long we have to wait to see them again on screen.😭
We have AKB for a very very short time period,or usse bhi kam time k liye we have suash......but within this very short time span suash've made a permanent place in our heart.👏 they've made us clean bowled with their splendid chemistry.their love story started with some sweet cute moments & eventually it was ripened as a intense,deep,relationship.It was awesome to see Aarya & Pariva together.They have done a brilliant job.I think this is one of the best on screen pair till date.As this show is ending we have no hope left to see suash again!!So,being a suash fan i'm looking forward to see them to be casted together .Dying to see u again AARIVA in another show......plse come soon.love u so much.😊

cant agree less
Same here, eagerly waiting for them to b paired again !