Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup that's what i am saying if vaibhav and sabina get married there is no story they love each other and they get married zero story but if vaibhav marries devki we get a love triangle that the CV's can drag for years.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i liked both vaibhav and devki today.

vaibhav was very good, he is determined to know abt devki's mystery , its good to see he has started taking care of her, he is very intelligent but i think imv is one step ahead of himπŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Anmol , he surely want to know who is planning and plotting against her ,.... liked it. btw in precap D was looking cute 
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Agree Anmol , he surely want to know who is planning and plotting against her ,.... liked it. btw in precap D was looking cute 

yes just wish ki usne imv ko kuch bola nahin hota πŸ˜† but chalo i dont want imv to get caught so soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
yup d is looking different , hairstyle is also changedπŸ˜†ab main usspe bhi fida ho jaaunga kyaaπŸ˜†
btw nirali was changed , the previous one was better, though
TitansFan thumbnail
Yes Nirali was changed , and this new one is good actress have seen her work but her costume was OTT .........

Well D was looking so cute with haldi and all , V please give us one SMILE ..... we will survive πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Yes Nirali was changed , and this new one is good actress have seen her work but her costume was OTT .........

Well D was looking so cute with haldi and all , V please give us one SMILE ..... we will survive πŸ˜†

yed d was looking very simple, sweet and sober during haldi ceremony
v and smile - we will have to wait 4 some timeπŸ˜† he has suffered a lot , poor guy
i will post some pics of the actor , offscreen smile se hi khush ho lo
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
arre i know becha ro raha hai , par itna bhi serious math raho ki ek hasi ke liye log mar jaye πŸ˜†.... even a sarcastic smile would do ,

offscreen pic ka mai kua karu , pooja ?? πŸ˜† i want to try making a cute siggy of vaiki from their eng pics
intruderfast thumbnail

pls make fast , i will use it too😊

Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
will make it Kal......................... Hopefully it should be good 
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know ur not  bashing and criticizing , else i would have said it re.......... ya after all they have to survive in trp game

I agree

hope they dont ruin the show in future due to TRP
right now its going gr8 hoping the same frm comming epissodes