•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys..........now that we all know about this shows fate, I was remembering all those wonderful interactions between Sumedha and Aakash and their blossoming love story......esp the breathtaking confession episode between Suash (wonderfully captured in Zubi's 10th Feb written update) and also thinking if that kind of intensity will be repeated in any other serial by any other lead pair and Aakash, I just cant forget that character, he was a perfect role model, a perfect human being who can never go wrong, a perfect caring, loving match for Sumedha. I must thank the writer for creating such a wonderful and perfect character on screen.
Biggest surprise was Aarya........atleast I thought that this is his first serial, dint ever see any of his work before and completely bowled over. Initially he was not attractive, but just loved him after seeing his performance.....I will really miss him, till he is seen on screen again. Aarya love u so much๐Ÿค—
@ phulwa, dear,your feelings 've touched my heart.while recalling DM Aakash,me 2 have found  many special moments,which we have shared here,moments reg. suash.It was suash's magic that brought me in this forum.'Kuch iss tarah'can u remember!I was just overwhelmed seeing the superb chemistry b/w them.On that days i used to be glued with that show.I can also remember'SuAsh OS',magnificently written by ZUBI.@zubi, dear u r a gr8 writer & awesome updater.๐Ÿ‘I'm going to miss๐Ÿ˜ญthose moments when we guys used to cherish here sharing magical suash moments & commenting on written updates.@ phulwa can u remember what SSS8080 said after hearing the news of suash marriage?We PANCHPARMESHWAR( u,me,zubi,sss8080 & punjabigem)would go to attend the marriage ceremony.i think that was the happiest moments we had here.but after that our smile eventually replaced by the pain as we lost our beloved DM Saab.after that we had shared nothing about suash.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Phulwa,u r again true,never seen any character like DM Aakash.he was a perfect role model,he left a deep impact on my life.Being a govt. official in the way he expressed his dedication,passion & love for the duty,his junoon to sacrifice his life for the welfare of society is trully worth of salutation.๐Ÿ‘ He was such a human being who took the bold steps to change the scenario of corruption,to reform the system.A GRAND SALUTE TO HIM.๐Ÿ‘
YAH!the character is very very well portrayed by Aarya.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ he is a brilliant actor,with awesome expressions.me 2 going to miss him a lot.desperately want him  back again.Aarya,our best wishes are always with u.love u.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by lovesuash

@ phulwa, dear,your feelings 've touched my heart.while recalling DM Aakash,me 2 have found  many special moments,which we have shared here,moments reg. suash.It was suash's magic that brought me in this forum.'Kuch iss tarah'can u remember!I was just overwhelmed seeing the superb chemistry b/w them.On that days i used to be glued with that show.I can also remember'SuAsh OS',magnificently written by ZUBI.@zubi, dear u r a gr8 writer & awesome updater.๐Ÿ‘I'm going to miss๐Ÿ˜ญthose moments when we guys used to cherish here sharing magical suash moments & commenting on written updates.@ phulwa can u remember what SSS8080 said after hearing the news of suash marriage?We PANCHPARMESHWAR( u,me,zubi,sss8080 & punjabigem)would go to attend the marriage ceremony.i think that was the happiest moments we had here.but after that our smile eventually replaced by the pain as we lost our beloved DM Saab.after that we had shared nothing about suash.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes dear.......you are right. it was fun, reading updates and sharing our toughts and comments. Me too going to miss all the fun.
Hey guys thx a tone for the compliment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yaar aakhon me pani agaya remembering this time... both of u r right... we were all so excited after the damekedar confession scene... totally agree with u...we hardly get to see such intensity in a confession, there was so much passion...Plus dm akash was a wonderful character !!!

Anyway was good to spend this time with u guys, BIG HUG to all of u ๐Ÿค—

@lovesuash,phulwa,sss8080,crazyfairy and punjabigem : A special thx to u guys ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago