Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dis is d best... i luved it

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful creations i like shree ram n chak de indiaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great update! As usual the akki ones are rocking!
Gotta say the the Edwella ones are just mindblowing! 
I love the text and pics used in both!
They are just too damn good!
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys..me back..thanks to all for liking my work...i'll reply to all comments very soon..mwah!!
DamRyeong thumbnail

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicDebipriyagayatri23shrujaSidra.WajennILuvGuruDebi-Guest-sri_4JanakiRaghunathlola610Dpka1415PrincessBushi..Saba..kaushiki9shaliniasthachinnu_manikyamKatForevakriti_binalaesaItalianPrincessmonika21amnaMprash_tCT247Fallen Angelzeenia-KingAragorn-aisha_1992-prabz-Mariam94-Jessy-Miketa-Durgavnii-Blueberry_07ZarYab.....Khankoolchick-Aysha-priya.harshitisweet cocosiddhi209-purnima--_AfridiMalik_-aish_punk..-Marj-..aishi.muffin,

thanks a tonn guys for visiting the gallery n for liking my work..means a world to me...thank u very much...<333
DamRyeong thumbnail

hey e1...Jai Shree Ram guys...guys the gallery is OPEN for requests..bt just siggies...coz my dwnldr/convrtr is not working...so if you are interested the plz request for siggies only.

Rules For Requesting A Siggie

•  For some of the sigs I may not be able to make them, but I will try.  If I've made something you don't like, trust me, I won't be hurt! Also, I would really appreciate you using them, if only for a moment...Its not like I have extra time to spare.
  •  No rude comments please. If you'd like to tell me you don't like what I made you, you can express your opinion. Just do it nicely.
  • Please be patient. I will try to get your request done in as little time as I can manage, but make it to your liking as well. and no intimate pix please..i'll take only decent requests..
  • Once I am finished with your request, I will PM it to you and also post it.
  • Please be as specific as you can, unless you just want a surprise.
  •  I would appreciate if you used what I made for at least two days.
  • For siggies genrally i prefer a single pic...bt if u want higly blended siggie...plz post maximum 5 pix and clear and HQ pix and text is essential..
  •  plz don't steal my creations or don't edit them..whenever u use any of my creation..plz post ur msg with dat cg/avi/icon in d shop..and don't post them on any other website without my permission.
  • One Request at a time.
  • in REQUESTS KAREENA, ASIN, RANBIR, KSG n SHILPA SHINDEY  will not be tolerated at any cost...
  • Note: if you don't like my creations, that's fine. Just post ur view so I know what I did wrong, and what I could improve on next time!. Thanks!
thanks for visiting my gallery...n keep visiting...i would like to see ur valuable n lovely comments..
suggestions are always welcome...if you like my work then please click on the LIKE button.
n thank u once again for visiting...
luv u all..*HUGS*

-akki:)

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Akki πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Wow u've opened ur Gallery i have one request...Can i pm u the pics n the Text for it??? 😳

Oh and i hope ur exams were good 😳
DamRyeong thumbnail
@^ hey Kriti..yeah exams were ok...
thanks dr...
n yaar post the req here...not via PM..coz then i need to login...so just post it here..hope that's okay!! n thanks for interest hun..it would be mah first req in this gallery..