Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A Request to Abhay Fans and Sid Fans

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say that even though i post off and on now, i visit the forum regularly . I don't watch the show unless i have read the update and people here have liked the episode.It is amazing how the forum is still going so strong even though the show is faltering. But there is something that i find not only disheartening but very disappointing as well .And that is the arguments between Abhay fans and Sid fans. I don't understand what is the point of fighting and why? 

Lets understand one thing for once and all. Today, where the story stands , Abhay is the Heroic Lead and Sid is the Diabolical Lead. It is plain Good V/s. evil. We haven't seen Abhay's dark side yet and we haven't seen Sid's good side yet. That is that. We need to accept that. You can't ridicule Abhay for his goodness and there is a limit to which you can abuse Sid.

We cannot defend Abhay for his "good jerk" bouts , his cardiac-arrest inducing mood swings and his far-fectched misconception that he can handle everything. At the same time, there is no justification for Sid's use and abuse of people and his reveling in the evil and the diabolical. Abhay likes to be this brooding , mysterious long suffering Byronic hero and Sid likes to be plain evil and he enjoys it. Abhay is not dying for our sympathies and Sid doesn't care whether you love him or hate him. That is where the two men stand. 

Abhay and Sid live on two different planets and live in their own spheres. So, even their fans are expected to stay like that. Please don't get into "who is innocent or who is better"  tussle because all said and done , today, its the vampire brothers and their clan who are running the show. Rest are building blocks who are struggling to make their place in the show as the writers don't know what to do with them. 

I am sorry if i sounded rude but a fan war is the last thing this forum needs. 

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very good thoughts Poca. It's good to see though you are on and off on the Forum and show but you still care. Thanks. 

And I totally agree that it shouldn't matter about siding the characters. We should just enjoy the depth that both actors give to the characters.

P.S. Did you see the SBS precap? OMG, it's amazing. I won't reveal about it but it's a must see. And of course, apart from the precap, Viv and Sid's off screen humor is worth-watching too.

link:
Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Very good thoughts Poca. It's good to see though you are on and off on the Forum and show but you still care. Thanks. 

And I totally agree that it shouldn't matter about siding the characters. We should just enjoy the depth that both actors give to the characters.

P.S. Did you see the SBS precap? OMG, it's amazing. I won't reveal about it but it's a must see. And of course, apart from the precap, Viv and Sid's off screen humor is worth-watching too.

link:

Thanks for the support, Ritzie. Fighting over Abhay and Sid is futile and disturbing. Why not just enjoy the characters and the depth that the two actors give them. I saw the segment - the trio were hilarious. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
may God always bless u for me Pocu because u are such an outstanding and understanding human beingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love u before this forum and will love u when this is no longer here.

thank u so much for this post and I couldn't agree with u more sweetheart.

now hope people get it like u do and get to know Sid before tagging/judging him as the worst of all.

Excellent post once again hunπŸ‘

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Valid Points dear! But the problems with Fans are they are blind when it comes to those whom they like and does not even understand the difference between reel life and real life. Thank God that I am neutral and see PKYEK and the Characters in it only as a work of Fiction.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
LOL when i read the title i thought u r talking abt Abhay and Sid fans 🀣
because i am Abhay and Sid fan 🀣

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well i dont know about others but i love both actors very much and i understand the difference between the characters. So the people who r abusing abhay and sid r required to understand the characters and story direction first and then comment about them. Rest my didi write all. So read it carefully.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

may God always bless u for me Pocu because u are such an outstanding and understanding human beingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love u before this forum and will love u when this is no longer here.

thank u so much for this post and I couldn't agree with u more sweetheart.

now hope people get it like u do and get to know Sid before tagging/judging him as the worst of all.

Excellent post once again hunπŸ‘

Thanks for all the love and blessings , Angie. Sid is a villain , yes, but rather than cursing him, its Abhay who needs to get more proactive in countering Sid. Sid is only doing what is in his nature to do. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Valid Points dear! But the problems with Fans are they are blind when it comes to those whom they like and does not even understand the difference between reel life and real life. Thank God that I am neutral and see PKYEK and the Characters in it only as a work of Fiction.

True, Annie. One needs to be objective while reading or watching fiction and understand that none of it is real. 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good point poco ....I am not sure what has happen in two days .....well I think as fans we might support or criticize  to characters but within the limit . It shouldn't be abusive or hurt other sentiment as this forum has everyone who are fan of different character . We do carry away with our loved character and i am only love with character here is abhlya and abhay . Sid is evil and he is doing what is been done ....i guess my ever complain have been with PKYEK is with CV . If rather anyone has should be CV as they are the one who bring the character like sid and abhay