Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid is way worst then damon

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw the new promo I don't knw why ekta is making abhay such a villan she wants to give us heart attack😲😲 , now I think in VD Damon Salvator is way better then this siddharth character atleast he saves elena not bite her like this idiot😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh yeah damon is way better than sid yar !! he loves elena and never try to hurt her ..but sid is trying to hurt piya..😡😡 !! and damon does has humanity in him not like sid ... 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know I was watching VD epsiode yesterday of season 1 where in Miss mystic Falls damon dances with elena n I thought why sid is so bad when damon is so good atleast he has some humanity😔
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah guys...... damn was way to good....
       he wanted pawer bt he had never hurt elina or stefan... he was also angry of stefan .... bt not like sid....  sid wants to take piya away from abhay...... damon never did anything like that with stefan and elina.......

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the  reason why i love damon soo much he has a soft corner in his heart he never hurts elena whatever happens alwez obeys her......................

damon is more better than sid anywaz i love sid tooo but now he  upto piya,,,, he doesnt wants piya too be his kamzorii like maithli
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vivluv

I know I was watching VD epsiode yesterday of season 1 where in Miss mystic Falls damon dances with elena n I thought why sid is so bad when damon is so good atleast he has some humanity😔

oh yeah that episode was very nice ..and in season 2 epi when damon says elena I LOVE U but i donot deserve u but my brother does !! it was a superb episode and damon does care about elena as well as his brother !!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know Damon was so sweet when he'd told Elena exactly how much he loved her but only his brother deserved her love. It was the best dialogue Damon ever gave to Elena. His witty comments make me smile. Enough Damon drooling. I can talk about him all day long. By then this whole thread would be taken up on just him. Back to Sid i agree Sid is in no league with Damon. They are like night and Day except Damon is so much more. No more Damon talking. Back to Sid again i keep straying back to Damon😆
Sid needs to man up or vamp up. Instead of showing no human emotion he should give us a small bite of how the real Sid is on the inside. Give us something to show he has some emotions which aren't all negative. Some love for your brother because in VD Damon always showed some love for Stefan even in his hatred. Sid shouls show a little weakness its what draws us girls to bad boys who show some redeeming qualities
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
damon had soft corner for elena bcoz he loved her n sid doesnt love piya n i dont want her to fall in love with her
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
sid is no comparison to damon...at least he cares and listen to elena and love his brother way too much even though he hates him...there was always love and passion in him for stefan no matter how much he says that he hates stefan and wants to hurt him and make his life miserable

sid has no love for anyone not even for his own brother abhay
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Can't compare. And Damon's not bad. He's badass or goodbad...whatever suits you.
I feel EK isn't able to stop the evil thing. DRAW THE BORDER. Enough is enough!