INDIA won INDIA won INDIA won

Posted: 13 years ago
                      🥳 INDIA won       INDIA won      🥳

🥳what a match it was🥳

...................i am so happy....................

🥳it was superb........jai hind............ india rocks🥳

Edited by jyothi25 - 13 years ago
it ws aesomee match.....last 1 hr ws a treat 2 watch👍🏼🥳
now its INDIA VS PAKISTAN ...... Bring it on !!! 😎
india vs pakistan.....toughest competition.........ever
That was great match!!! INDIA!!!!!
Ya india won..🥳 🥳 ..loved d match... 🥳 ..
INDIA vs PAKISTAN!!!!  
OMG this is gonna be intense...
all world cup matches r fix. 2 days before world cup stars all match gets fix and the book makers who r doing match fix they have decided who to match a winner of world cup.

yesterday duniya channel said according to book makers india will win world cup.

yesterday express channel said that book makers have bet that pakistan will lift up the world cup

i am 100% sure pak will not win world cup. india will win world cup by match fixing. sachin world cup will be his last cricket world cup and last cricket match off his career. this is the reason that book makers will make india win world cup.

poor my pak team 😭
if u r not confident enough that ur team will win..they y r u blaming it on the indian team or the gr8 player sachin tendulkar..... india will definitley win the match n the cup tooo...no match fixing is required for the indian team.....it is the best team................n all the best to my team...my indian team...n i have full confidence that it will win...................
india have a book maker his name is pradeep agarwal here is the proofs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_ZfMRcOoQ  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3gZ27HE7jQ 
Edited by haabi - 13 years ago