x Sensational SHARIB SABRI Fan Club x - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Plz PM Me Ur Name.. If Yu Wana Join Diz FC..!

I'll Try To Keep Diz FC Updated..!😊

Edited by Mrs. Gill - 17 years ago

he's an exceptionally talented young man... all the best to him, he deserves success in the music field.

Im happy for him that he has an outstanding offer of singing with Lata-ji of all people!

I love his voice and have to so once again that he carries all genres brilliantly from mellow Rafi songs (tere mere sapne) to hard hitting songs like Tadap tadap and then the chilled out nach le type songs

👏   👏   👏
sharib rules!
sharib is a very talented singer with a unique voice which makes him just perfect!!! Sharib roxxxx 😃
Eventhough sharib is out i keep on listening his song again and again. I really miss him
WHAT?...Sharib only has four fans?...c'mon i know there are more of you!!!!....im just abit upset that most his fans are outside of India and couldnt support him by voting for him...BUT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HIM IN WHATEVER HE DOES!!!...and so should u!!!!

I LOVE U SHARIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree....Tho, my husband & I hardly agree on singers, Sharib's been our favourite....His departure from the show was so disheartening. Hope he does very good in his life.
Sharib was and still is the best!!!!They removed him as part of the conspiracy-so that Vinit would have no competition!

Sharib will still be the best singer and Im sure he will soon be bagging offers and shall soon be the next Sonu!
Sharib u are the best... and we all knw that u will come back with a bigger bang.............

all the best...
by the way thx for creating this fan club for us 👏

Originally posted by shootingstar

by the way thx for creating this fan club for us 👏

no prob.. jus want his fans to cum n share their views abt him.. but der so less ppl on this fan club, so far!