Behenein Music Gallery (Updated)

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#1


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

2122

Users

4

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Shonaliae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#2
wowwww thnk qqq vry much.. was w8ng 4 a long time 4 diz...
Nahreen1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#3
Hi i like the tune that was played in episode 18th march part 2 when shamaldas and akashi get married.  The tune is played whilst shamaldas puts mangalsutra and sindoor on akashi.  Its such a beautiful tune xx  thanks xx
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Nahreen1

Hi i like the tune that was played in episode 18th march part 2 when shamaldas and akashi get married.  The tune is played whilst shamaldas puts mangalsutra and sindoor on akashi.  Its such a beautiful tune xx  thanks xx


That's The AkaSha Happy Tune


Edited by Simz786 - 13 years ago
Nahreen1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Simz786


That's The AkaSha Happy Tune

how do i get the mediafile ???? i  can'tdownload it x
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Nahreen1

how do i get the mediafile ???? i  can'tdownload it x



Go onto link then there will be a bit which says Click here to start download
Nahreen1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Simz786



Go onto link then there will be a bit which says Click here to start download

when i went on to the post the link won't highlight.  Its just words x  normally if it is a link it will have a line underneath it etc and u know that if u select it will take u to another link but this is words, nothing happens when i put the mouse over the words??
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Nahreen1

when i went on to the post the link won't highlight.  Its just words x  normally if it is a link it will have a line underneath it etc and u know that if u select it will take u to another link but this is words, nothing happens when i put the mouse over the words??



I have fixed it
Edited by Simz786 - 13 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
#9
New Tunes Have Been Added
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#10
The following tunes are not working! :( Please can you fix them! 

Teri Akhiyon Mein (Smriti)
Anokhi.Sameer Tune
Sameer
Sanedo

Thanks! 😊