Koffee With Karan Season 3

johns episode was boring too much body mention

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like John but he is DUH!! grow up about your body all that beef it looks un natural you need to
act natural and talk about other stuff it was so boring I changed channels after 10 minutes yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey when did this epi air?? i haven't seen a new kwk epi in ages!
eshi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: looser01

I like John but he is DUH!! grow up about your body all that beef it looks un natural you need to

act natural and talk about other stuff it was so boring I changed channels after 10 minutes yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know rite. I was getting bored too. Besides a few minutes, there was just too much talk about his body. In fact, I felt it was a cheap interview to a certain extent.
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just saw this episode, it was the worst episode ever, most retarded more disgusting. I don't know what was worse the stupid shit johare said or the stupid crap the women on camera said I mean seriously?????
-radhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, it wuz the most boring epi ever😳
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Singh23

just saw this episode, it was the worst episode ever, most retarded more disgusting. I don't know what was worse the stupid shit johare said or the stupid crap the women on camera said I mean seriously?????

i knowwwwwwww....d onli thing dat came 2 my mind was liek wt if dre family watch dis show😕....it wz d most boring episode ever....i think beside shahid priyanka & deepika & sonam...rest of d koffee with karan iz boring...i dnt knw y ddoze grlz wre goin crazy ovr john...dre r way bttr lukin men in d world....

Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am not a prude, but John's epi required a "unsuitable for under 18" warning.
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you. The episode was really boring and john looked too muscular. A word of advice to him: "Cut down some of you muscles" he looks too bulky. Coming back to the episode i only liked the rapid fire round. I must say john answered most of his questions very well.... Especially the "Khan of all seasons". He gave it back to Kjo and said they are other people in the industry like the kumars and devgans😉.... Poor Karan his face just dropped... 😆
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bollywood celebrities r being too open they think it's modern BUT NO it's NOT modern it's called BESHARMI!