Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

great update shivu, at least abhay has not gone away. but u didnt tell what happened between them. hope to see them together soon.

yeah...i'll reveal it little later...!
Cute_Gal thumbnail
nyc update shivu., but a very sad one.. want abhiya together back soon.. plz continue soon.. n do forgive me if i dont comment or comment late.. bit busy wit college.. but do keep me updated.. thanx for d pm..lol.
piya- thumbnail
Sorry for late comment Shivu wo kya hai na meri holidays khatam ho gaye hai

Ok coming to the update

Feeling sad for abhay n Piya

Abhay filhaal piya se dur reh raha hai n coz of this none of them r happy

piya ne pura gussa us receptionist pe nikaal diya

i hope wo dono jaldi mil jaaye

love-Piya
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya-

Sorry for late comment Shivu wo kya hai na meri holidays khatam ho gaye hai

Ok coming to the update

Feeling sad for abhay n Piya

Abhay filhaal piya se dur reh raha hai n coz of this none of them r happy

piya ne pura gussa us receptionist pe nikaal diya

i hope wo dono jaldi mil jaaye

love-Piya

are you on fb Piya?
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
wow
great
perfect
splendid
fantastic
fabulous
excellent
have no words to say
plz pm  me
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome

wow
great
perfect
splendid
fantastic
fabulous
excellent
have no words to say
plz pm  me

will PM you for sure!!!
bairaagix thumbnail

Part 30

Piya moved forward towards the stage where Abhay stood extending his hand. She calmly held his hand to rise to the stage and then Abhay placed his hand on her sleek hip and one hand in Piya's hand. Piya's heart sank with his touch. Her heart-beat increased manifold. She slowly moved towards him and then adjusted her mike and then she sang in her rehearsal. Her voice jittered during the practice and all the other band members gazed with shock and amazement the change in her voice, the shakiness and the shiver. When the practice wrapped up, Kabir took Piya aside and then both of them sat on a bench

Kabir: kya hua hai Princess?

Piya: kuch nahi KB! Tum aise kyun pooch rahe ho?

Kabir: mujhse chupaogi! Aaj tak mujhse kuch chhupa payi ho?

Piya made a baby face and faked a smile: KB aisa kuch hai hi nahi!

Kabir: ab tum mujhse cheezein chhupaogi..yeh maine expect nahi kiya tha! Theek hai'main jaa raha hoon!

Piya: no Kb! Wait. I am sorry!

Kabir: to phir batao mujhe!

Piya: Kb, main aur Abhay

Kabir sighed: jaise ki maine socha tha, mera shak theek nikla, tumhare aur Raichand ke beech dosti se zyaada kuch hai na!

Piya blushed: hmm, tumhe kaise

Kabir: ab apni princess ke bare mein itna to jaanta hi hoon!

Piya: but kal raat meri galti ki wajah se, Abhay mujhse durr ho gaya. Use lagta hai ki agar wo mere paas rahega to I wont be safe.

Kabir (confused): hmm...

Piya's eyes got filled with tears and she hugged Kabir tightly and started weeping.

Kabir: sshh!! Please chup ho jao. Piya, T aa rahi hai!

Piya quickly drew away from him and wiped off her tears.

T: Piya! Is everything ok yr? aaj kya hua tha tumhe rehearsal pe?

Piya: kuch nahi T! wo raat ko neend nahi aayi thi na! isiliye!

T: you should take care Piya! (to Kabir) Hi darling!

T drew close and hugged Kabir. Piya smiled and took their leave. She was ascending to her room when she met Abhay. She wasn't in a mood to speak as she was shattered so she continued to walk without glancing at him. Abhay felt pinched. He wanted to call her but just couldn't and so even he kept walking towards his room which was a secret place for all his band members. Once piya was in her room, her condition showed up. She went and sat on her bed with her arms hugging her legs and big round tears chasing one other down her milky cheeks

She sat thinking: kya itni badi galti thi wo? Abhay ne itna bada gunah kya kar diya jo mujhse baat nahi kar raha hai

She recalls yesterday night,

*~*~*~*~*

Piya and Abhay sat under a tree with Piya's head on Abhay's lap. Piya was still resting on Abhay and Abhay gazed at the innumerable stars that dazzled the sky lost in memories of his past, his present and probably his future. He didn't realise when Piya opened her eyes. He couldn't have imagined what happened next... it was all so sudden. Abhay wished it hadn't happened... Piya decided to get up to leave as it was really late and they should probably get back to the hotel. She got up and brushed her dress. As soon as she was about to move, her legs slipped over the blooming algae and she felt on a sharp pointed twig which got stuck in her leg. She moaned. Abhay went and pulled out the twig and with which rushed out a thin jet of blood. Piya's throat dried. Abhay gazed at the blood oozing out of her wound and tried very hard not to attack but then slowly and gradually his fangs came out and he looked at Piya with shining blue eyes. Piya crawled back and Abhay followed her like a hungry lion. His snarls were enough to scare Piya who was shocked to see this phase of him. She slowly whispered, Abhay! I love you! And you love me...remember!

Finally, Abhay moved close enough to operate his gifts. He first held Piya's neck tightly with his hand and sank his two fangs into it. Piya screamed as she fell unconscious.

*~*~*~*~*

Piya got up from her dream and found herself lying on her bed with folded legs and cuddled on the warm bed sheet. She got up with a severe head-ache which was a consequence of her crying the entire morning. She looked at the watch, it was 5:00 in the evening. Next day, was her finale performance at the competition. She called Panchi just to lessen her pain

Panchi: Hi darling!!

Piya: Hi di!

Panchi: omg! You sound so low! Kya hua?

Piya: nothing di, just exhausted!

Panchi: omg, Misha ne tumhe juice diya, doctor ko bolu main tumhe check karne ko, hey bhagwan why don't you take care of yourself?  Piya!

Piya: di!! Chill! I am fine

Panchi: you dunno how worried I am about both of you!

Piya: di! We're fine!!

Panchi: you got to be...warna main tumhe zinda nahi chhodungi!

Piya: I know di!

PANCHI!!

Piya and Panchi turned their attention to the voice that sounded from the window. Before Panchi could guess, Piya blurted out- Jijz!!

Panchi's eyes protruded out as she saw Sid entering from the window. She quickly ran and closed the main door. Meanwhile, Sid went closer to Panchi and hugged her from behind

Panchi: Sid!!

Piya(on phone): di, mujhe baat karni hai. Jijz ko do!

Panchi smirked: what do you mean?

Sid: mera matlab hai, pehle you were so plump and now you're like really slim...huh!

Piya giggled on the phone while Panchi got irritated: lo Sid, baat karo apni saali se!

Sid: Hi sexy!

Piya: Jijz, roz naya naam kyun dete ho! Aur wo bhi di ke saamne?

Sid: kya pharak padta hai sexy...!

Piya: ok!! How are you?

Sid: I am first class...how about you!

Piya: I am good too

Sid: you sound low Piya!

Panchi yelled from behind: haina Sid, even I felt the same, poocho use ka hua hai!

Sid: kya hua?

Piya: nothing, just a bit exhausted jijz!

Sid: you should take care na!

Piya: yeah. Don't worry and di ko bhi bolna chinta na kare!

Sid: lo! Aisa ho sakta hai kabhi, tumhari di ne chinta karne ka Phd jo kiya hua hai!

Piya chuckled: ok, will catch up with you later! Bye jijz!

Sid: bye sexy!

Piya: Jijz!

Sid giggled: bye!!

Piya dropped the phone on her bed thinking: yeh di ki life kitni perfect hai! Koi complication nahi! Nothing. And upar se Sid jijz is so much fun! Lucky di!

Meanwhile, Misha came in hopping: Tracky maan gayii tracky maan gayii! She jumped and hugged Piya: wow yr birdie! Jadoo ki jhappi does work huh!!! Yippe' meri langotiya yaar maan gayi!! Thank you so much

Piya smiled and hugged her back: Congo Mish! Now go and spend some time with her!

Misha: aye aye Captain.

Piya smiled as Misha went back hopping. The entire world was so happy but she, who was all drowning in the sea of pains and tears. Abhay watched her from the window and felt guilty for her condition. He thought, I am so sorry!

*~*~*~*~*

(Flashback)

Abhay controlled himself after the ravages had been done. Piya lay their in a sub-conscious state mumbling something. Her skin had grown paler because of loss of blood from her body and her body was loosing temperature. Abhay patted her cheeks, Piya!! Piya!! Utho please!

Piya(mumbling): Abhay, I love you!!

Abhay sighed in guilt and then remembered his father's therapy. He brought a huge amount of morphine from somewhere and then injected it in Piya's blood. Soon she regained her consciousness and the... Abhay left there from guilt. Piya found it very hard to walk and she stumbled twice.

*~*~*~*~*

Piya sat there on her bed: Abhay!! I love you!

Meanwhile, Panchi called again

Piya: ya di!

Panchi: how are you princess?

Piya: much better!

Panchi: *phew* thank god! Ok papa ne kaha hai, take your medicine and eat lots of fruits.

Piya: yup di!

Panchi: Where's Misha!

Piya: tracky ke saath hogi kahin, main baat karaun?

Panchi: hmmm karao!😡

Piya walked down...searched Misha and handed over the call

Panchi: you moron!

Misha: why are you boiling fatty!

Panchi: Piya ka dhyan nahi rakh sakti tum!

Misha: kya hua use?

Panchi: She was weak!

Misha: omg! Sorry di! I'll make sure she is fine from now!

Panchi: you better!!

Next: The pains continue...

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1642219?pn=84�

Hope you enjoyed the part.!

Please Comment and Hit LIKE!!

HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum dr...
i m 1st...😆😆😆
now coming 2 update...
dat was fab... so abhay cant able 2 control his thrust... dats nt gud...
i hope he can cope up n dey r soon togather...
cont soon...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
nice update, so abhay had bitten her, but does tht mean she is also changing into a vampire?😕 

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Awesome update... loved it... I hope abhiya will be 2gether... continue soon... thanks for the PMEdited by pari_smart - 12 years ago