- P.S- i luv u -a pkyek FF

Posted: 13 years ago

ðŸ˜›   HELLO TO ALL THE PPL OUT HERE!!!   😛

I was planning to start a F-F in this forum!!....As per my view- is forum me jyada F-F'S nahi he....to me abhi moka dekhke choka mar rahi hu!!..🤣.I hav a story in my mind.....to i m plaannning to write a fr8 FF on d idea of werewolves n vampires n normal human beings!! I m going to gyv d character sketch right now...den if i get goood response 😛..i will continue!! so....
ALLLL D PPL OUT DER....WHO READ THIS ARTICLE....PLEEEJ COMMENT KARDO!! 😆N ALLL SILENT READERS....TRY SOMETHING NEW....START COMMMENTING!!😆😆

CHARACTER SKETCH:

~PIYA JAISWAL~
piya is a verry intelligent gaal...alwayzz toppper in her class. ahe has no mother no father....she only has a sis for a suppport ...she loves her sis veerrrry much!she lives with her sister in a kind of undeveloped city

~MISHA JAISWAL~
misha is sis of piya!...she has alwayzzz given piya d care n luv which parents gyv...she luvs her verrry much! misha is commpletely opp to piya...if piya is toppper- misha comes last...if piya is shy- misha is bindasss!!she is verrry obsessed with demons n ghosts n all dese kind of things!

~PANCHI DOBRIYAL~
panchi is a  gal living in dehradun!...she wrks in a office as she has graduated from college..she lives with her brother..her parents died when she was merely 4 yrs old....she admires n respects her brothr..she is all trndy n her life is alll bout office n frenz n her...boss whom she has a crush on!

~ABHAY RAICHAND~
abhay is a vampire...he has managed to keep this as a secret from 100's of yrs..he neva mixes with anybdy..he is totallly goood lookin which leads to a linne of gals w8in for him...but he doesn't pay any attention!

~SHAURYA DOBRIYAL~
shaurya is the big bro of panchi!....he luvs his sister verry much..he is almost 8 yrs older than her!..he wrks as a professer in mount college...he hates his parents...but has neva told panchi d real reason behind it.

~SIDHDHART~
sid is d bos of panchi..he owns acompany...he is a casanova..he is alwayzz sweet to evry1...he is also a vampire but has kept it a secret fom evry1...

SO THESE WERE D MAIN CHARACTERS...1 OR 2 CHARACTERS MAY ENTER INTO  D STORY ANY TIME...I WILL INTRODUCE THEM @ DAT TIME ONLY...SO IF U LIKE D CONCEPT DO HIT D LIKE BUTTON N USE D KEYS ON UR KEYBOARD N START COMMMENTING!🤣🤣
TK CR
--- sanika

index
part 1 - pg2
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 13 years ago
Loving the outline so far keep it up
hei sanika,
u do continue writing..but y did u kill both jaiswal's & dobrials' parents?will chandeena like characters come around?r all these kids r orphaned?
Originally posted by RB81

hei sanika,
u do continue writing..but y did u kill both jaiswal's & dobrials' parents?will chandeena like characters come around?r all these kids r orphaned?
yup hamare moona aur mooni ki entry hogi.🤣🤣...i didnt include der parentss coz..i didnt want to focus on dem....so datzz y!!😉
exchanging surnames is a awesumm idea😆
Edited by Aarohi.. - 13 years ago
Include me in ur pm list plzzzzz! Luving this concept! Plzzz do post the first part soon!

Luv,

~Sanju
nice intro...! do continue...
Nice introduction and try to make the story different from other ff's. I will b waiting 4 u'r update.plz continue and do add me 2 u'r pm list.
love  all charact.....
i love the most piya misha relation
and also that shaurya is big bro of panchi and he is not gay
continue ur ff

Wouaouu it's a very nice post ðŸ˜ƒ