Fan Fictions

AbhiyaFF:Love can touch just one time and last for a lifetime FF ENDED

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys this is Shalini here with a new FF...

...Love Can Touch Just One Time And Last Forever...
   >>>Index<<<
Pages 1,1,2,2,4, 4,6, 6,7,9,11,12,14,16,18,20,23,26

CHARACTER SKETCH.

Abhay-the good vampire who hides his passionate nature from all.

Pia:the sweet innocent lady madly in love with abhay.

Alisha:abhay's vampire sister.

Sid:abhay's step brother.a heartless evil vampire.

Zaara:sid's crime partner.

Maithli:a heartless woman who shatters abhay later.

Raen:a normal guy madly in love with pia.

Misha: pia's friend and raen's secret admirer.

Panchi:misha's sister.crazy about sid.

Tess:most arrogant and rude lady of mount college.

Angad and Ruhi: a sweet but foolish couple.

Arnab and Madhu:misha n panchi's mom n dad.

Chaand and Haseena:a vampire couple.

----------------------------
Chapter one.

Pia slowly opened her eyes which were paining badly.She was still in a world of confusion.She was semi conscious.She tried to make out where she was.Her eyes met the same familiar paintings and vase.She moved her face slightly which seemed to be lying on something unusually soft.To her total surprise she found herself lying with someone.Her head was lying on that someone's chest while her hair was spread out on his black vest. Her hand was on his heart and he was holding her shoulder and caressing her forehead softly.She immediately tried to detach herself and find out who he was but thanks to her headache she couldn't do anything.Her body was numb totally.She felt only her eyes were alive.Neither could she move her hand nor could lift her head.But something about his touch and scent told Pia that she knew him the best.She raised her eyes to find a pair of passionate blue eyes staring at her.His flawless face illuminated in the moonlight looked so scared as if you've lost your beloved.She weakly uttered,"Abhay".
A wave of pain hit her and she became semi conscious.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi . loved your ff . The chapter one was too small. Next time please make it large......😊
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter two.

Pia seemed to be roaming in an endless maze. She frantically tried to recall. Yes it finally hit her. She had been accused of carrying chits to the exam hall. Abhay had fought for her. Yes he had tore his paper for her. Sid her boss saved her and asked for dinner. They had been dining in a luxurious hotel. She asked him about true love for Panchi's sake. He held her hand to predict her love life. All had been seeming to go perfect when her darting green eyes fell on Abhay's face which had a look of betrayal. She had immediately jerked her hand back. She saw him leaving.

She had followed him to the woods screaming for him to stop and listen to her once. He did stop but insulted her for being a heartless s**t. She heard him insult her even more. He left angrily and she stood there dumbstruck,crying uncontrollably.

A flashlight hit her. It was Raen. He took her to a party. Both got drunk as she wasn't thinking straight and yes it finally hit her. Raen had hit the car into a tree and it fell on a chunk of rock hanging in between nothingness. After that it was all totally blank.
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

<font color="#FF0066">hi . loved your ff . The chapter one was too small. Next time please make it large......😊</font>

awww i'm so happy that u liked it.thanx.
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Nice Characters n a very Gr8 Start.. 2 updates in a day dat's amazing.. Do continue soon.. n add me 2 ur pm list plz.. Pm me as n when u update d next part..lol..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
i think ur name is shalini..right?do one thing..along with the title include FF..otherwise many may not note tat a new FF is up..when i saw ch2/pg1 i clicked the link..otherwise i wud not hav dropped by..so include that..then make index in the 1st page of ur updates..try to write a little lengthy updates..as v readers r greedy it is not enough if u give just abt 500 to 1000 words..v need 4 to 5 pages minimun in MS word..so work on it n give us a lengthy update..update is good.dont make abhay push pia immediately once she comes back to her senses..wud love some abhiya moments..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nice one dear..Keep up the great FF..God Bless willbe waiting..awww..you all are so talented & awesome language hold yaar..!! Too good..
awesome!!!
we can have one on Pia-Tracker too (adding to the gay track).😛.

Tracker: Pia why r u so sad?
Pia: Ye Abhay na...itna mysterious hai...hamesha rudely baat karta hai mujhse...itna attitude...i mean why Abhay why...😭
Tracker: u r right Pia...i feel so bad for u...pyar nahi milne ka dard kya hota hai koi mujhse puchhe...itne time baad mujhe ek bf mila bhi to wo stupid Angad 🤢...i mean yea he is funny but i want someone HOTT 😉
Pia: u r too much Tracker...Angad is a nice guy...

*and suddenly Trackers expressions change...she was staring at Pia...*

Tracker: Pia u r Hot too..
Pia: thanks 😳
Tracker: no i mean it...agar Shankar-Shaurya sath ho sakte hai to hum kyo nahi? 😳
Pia: *faints*

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Chapter three.

Pia lay clumsily on his soft skin,her aching body and subconscious mind prevented her from getting up and detaching herself from the same person who had insulted her so rudely. She knew now that he must have saved her. She saw those cold blue eyes nearing her. She felt a soft kiss on her forehead.
She lifted her head slightly to say something when another wave of pain hit her and she fell unconscious on his chest once more. He continued carresing her head and shoulders. He kissed her once more and closed his cold blue eyes.

In the morning,the sunrays fell on her beautiful flawless face and broke her peaceful sleep. After a minute or so she came back to reality. She found herself in that same magnificient room wrapped up securely in a warm baby pink blanket. She removed it slowly and tried to stand on her feet. Suddenly she felt as if the world turned around. She was about to hit the floor when she felt a strongly built musculine pair of arms hold her strongly by her waist and shoulder.

"Are you allright Pia?",she heard him say.
"yeah I'm.....I'm a little.....I'm feeling a little dizzy",she managed to say in whispers 'cause him being immensely close to her body made her go breathless.
"It's obvious 'cause you ate nothing from yesterday. You skipped your lunch,left your dinner to run after me,got drunk and thanks to Raen got brutally injured in that major accident. All the blood loss weakened you immensely.
So freshen up quickly and join me downstairs for a healthy breakfast.Got it sweety?",he said all in one go.

Downstairs he was busy preparing the so-called dining room which was never ever used. He placed the dishes and cutlery on the flowing white table cloth lying on the elegant glass table. He served her breakfast and was adjusting the roses in the vase when a sweet scent provoked him to turn back.

His face brightened up with a huge smile. Pia was descending the stairs.
Her glowing green eyes fell on Abhay's cold blue ones. She was wearing a short length green dress which he had borrowed from Alisha. Her sparkling eyes and gorgeous attire drove him crazy......Her dress and her eyes matched Abhay's favourite colour-green.

"You're staring at me for the last fifteen minutes",she said in an emotionless voice.
"Ohh!! I'm extremely sorry but what to do your gorgeous attire is blowing my senses away. How do you manage to look so stunning? Every time I look at you I feel my dead heart beating",he sad excitedly.

She returned a forced half hearted smile and sat down to eat. She ate her breakfast in total silence. He watched her eat silently.

She still couln't get over what happened last evening. Abhay's dagger striking words words which broke her from inside.
She couldn't believe that now he was behaving so differently as if nothing ever happened between them.

Abhay noticed a single drop of tear midway between her sullen green eyes and rosy pink cheeks.
He placed his rather cold hands on her warm trembling ones."Are you disturbed?",he asked.

This instigated her overwhelming emotions even more and she could feel her tear glands shed loads of tear drops. She was crying uncontrollably.

Abhay left his chair and held her face gently by his strong hands."pia tell me what's making this beautiful princess cry",he said softly.

She felt she couldn't take it anymore. She bursted out,"you don't know what happened to me?you don't?you really don't remember those hurtfull words which killed my inner soul?you really forgot everything?"

Abhay tightened his grip around her face and pulled her till her face got buried in his chest.
"hey sweetheart I'm sorry.I really am. Actually I lost my mind after seeing your hand in his hands and your smiling face which encouraged him to do more. I really didn't mean those words. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never do such a thing ever."

she continued to sob and sniffle while he gently carresed her back. Suddenly the door opened with a bang and Alisha marched in."Abhay,What the hell are you doing with this sweet little bitch?"she asked angrily........
Edited by Sweet_Shalini - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
thanks for this lengthy update..tat was sweet update..having abhiya moments..oh thank god abhay is talking to her in a caring manner..alisha was supposed to be a sweet vampire na?y is she introduced with all this angriness?..waiting for ur next update to know abt that..