WEEKEND CRAP: Its all about Sparkling Studs!

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Everyone!!How are YOU treating the life?😳
Its moi AGAIN with my weekend crap post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Its going to be effin' short this time as well...since i did not find any interesting pictures for the captions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•. So without further adjour.... Lets get going.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Niji Sanjesh ie.Personal Message: You might not even find the post funny since this is the product of boredom and tiredness πŸ₯±but Oh Well....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The R.I.P Woo-man :YES..YES..O YES ...so apparently...I can smell .😳😎
Mr. Sid-heart : Yep!! That's my Biachhhhhhhh everyone....*Audience applauds her sniffing skills while Sid-heart,the peeroud owner flaunts the grin.*😎

Sid-heart: Yo!! have you seen your face in the mirror by any chance?πŸ₯±
Woo-man: Yes offcourse ...i check it everyday.😎
Sid-heart:Then why dont you do anything about it Darling??😳

THIS guy has been charged for eating nail paint . Cops have requested all the bimbos to stay in their respective houses if they cant go out without their red,green,blue,pink....NAIL PAINTS.πŸ₯±

Kab-eeeeeeeer : Allah ke naam pe dede baba
Angad:Abe kya de doon.???ConfusedπŸ˜†
Pee-ya : DEEMAG .  πŸ₯±

*Somewhere someplace, a self-obsessed soul was busy admiring his smooth skin and reciting his favourite sonnet by Billu-Barber😳*

" MERA chehra kitna suhaana lagta hai
MERE aage chand purana lagta hai"😍

just recieved a text message from Gareeb-chand: I NEED WATER. NEED TO DAMP MY BANGS. AND....NO,I CANT AFFORD A HAIRGEL.πŸ€“

Moony-guy: Why does your tie sparkle?πŸ€“
Sparkling star - Cuzzzzzz Duh' i am a VAMPIRE.😳
Moony-guy: And HOW does this connection make sense?
Sparkling star - YOU have obviously didnt' see TWILIGHT then. Or read any of those 'Fangirls in the swoon world ' novels.πŸ₯±In short YOU ARE ONE HOPELESS VAMPIRE.😳

Mish-aaaah:Try and remember...where was the last place you kept your brain?πŸ₯±
Prospective groom of a gay guy: In the refrigerator to keep it cooool.😎

Mr.Maamu quizes Mr. Sid-heart: How many times can Mr. Gareeb-chand say " PEE-YA MUJHSE DOOR RAHO?" in one second.πŸ€”

Sid-heart:Oh Come-on can we have some REALISTIC questions please? Even the Gareeb-chand cant answer this question of yours.πŸ₯±

Errr-nab : Why were you playing EMO-EMO with your imaginary clan?
Mish-Ah:Cuz i was bored of playing 'How Timbet are you ? ' with the barbie angels.πŸ₯±

Chandu : I have grown weight. .πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Hasi-NA : Next time..Check it by removing 5kgs of neckwear . It would make a hell lot of difference.TRUSTTTT ME.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Sid-heart: Lets' cherish this love moment with  the "TITANIC"  pose?

OCTOPUS PREDICTION: THIS IS NOT going to end up well.😡

Breakfast with Zombies :Guest of today- Errr-nab and and Mad-hooo Dob-real.😳

Mish-AH: This is my fuss-band .He is a certified CREEPER.πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±
Shan-kar:Nice to meetchya'. I offer free stares and lovesick puppy looks on the weekend. Call me at 1-800-CREEPY.MUCH .😳

Pee-ya:Hello do you speak VAMP-inglish ? I need an interpreter to understand what my Vampire boyfriend say. πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

" Slender cheeks,
dimpled chin,
Bloody lips,
Teeth poppin'
Spiked Hair,
Ultra fair,
Eyes are blue,
Scary Booohooo...
Papa's vamp..is that you???
YES YES YES.πŸ₯±"

The winners of the GLAD-RAGS hunt . (More info on the show:Its a show where the participants are expected to be GLAD wearing RAGS.In other words:Its all about loving your RAGS.)

LUKHA CHIRKUT CHAPPAN-TIKLI.πŸ€“

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣HAWLLARIOUS much???Who do we have here??Siamese brothers???O Boy!!πŸ₯±

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are ALWAYS welcome.😳Feedback is valuable.πŸ˜ƒ

Peacex0x0
Neha<3
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
isha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end
Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago
OMG hilarious πŸ€£ 
Loved Sid-Heart's Titanic pose and Pee-yaa's vamp-inglish... πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

loved all of them. Best was on Sid "dimpled chin" one. Papa's boy ha ha πŸ€£πŸ€£
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

FUNtastic work yaar
Had fun reading it πŸ˜†

Luvd the poem u wrote on vampire 🀣

Keep up the gud work.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope u can really post it every weekend πŸ˜›
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Hilarious post dear !!!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAWLARIOUS!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please do make such posts every weekend. :P
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heyylo!! and sausy neha ur back with ur posts!!πŸ˜›

Sid-heart: Yo!! have you seen your face in the mirror by any chance?πŸ₯±
Woo-man: Yes offcourse ...i check it everyday.😎
Sid-heart:Then why dont you do anything about it Darling??😳

lmao, i guess we should be telling the wooman this tooπŸ˜†

Mish-aaaah:Try and remember...where was the last place you kept your brain?πŸ₯±
Prospective groom of a gay guy: In the refrigerator to keep it cooool.😎

W*H.. prospective groom of a gay guy!!!🀣 ur too funny
🀣
🀣
🀣

Chandu : I have grown weight. .πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Hasi-NA : Next time..Check it by removing 5kgs of neckwear . It would make a hell lot of difference.TRUSTTTT ME.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

and this ones just out of the world
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

Pee-ya:Hello do you speak VAMP-inglish ? I need an interpreter to understand what my Vampire boyfriend say. πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

lmao, weekend was surperb with thse posts.. guess i read the whole post like 3 times till now.. and am busy rofling

LUKHA CHIRKUT CHAPPAN-TIKLI.πŸ€“
ya saala chindi chor, pee..ya ke puraani skirt ki chindi se baal dhaak liye? par kuch bhi bol, saala madavli karke chikna lagrela hai..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣HAWLLARIOUS much???Who do we have here??Siamese brothers???O Boy!!πŸ₯±

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ROFL, our very own Siamese twins..

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

isha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end

Innocent mistake?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I guess you posted in the wrong topic.😳
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG hilarious πŸ€£ 

Loved Sid-Heart's Titanic pose and Pee-yaa's vamp-inglish... πŸ˜†

Thankyou FMSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Glad you liked them'. 😳