Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have just one information n that is dat archna and aashish are out and next week there is going to be finale 
anvesha2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jotz_92

i have just one information n that is dat archna and aashish are out and next week there is going to be finale 

Is this information from Aakriti's FB? I am not sure how reliable is that source. May be true may not be....We will have to wait till some one confirms this after seeing the episode.

Thanks anyways for the info.
Jotz_92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anvesha2010

Is this information from Aakriti's FB? I am not sure how reliable is that source. May be true may not be....We will have to wait till some one confirms this after seeing the episode.

Thanks anyways for the info.

no i just watched the last part of the episode so yes itz true i m so sad πŸ˜­

anvesha2010 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jotz_92

no i just watched the last part of the episode so yes itz true i m so sad πŸ˜­

Dont be Sad........Thank you for the update.
Well, Archana definetely does not have screen appeal. so she would not have been a good fit for any other show. I am pretty sure even Priya does not have so def Dushant is not the winner also.....even Tina does not have screen appeal....so left is manish and pooja and I think they will be the winner.

My personal pref would have been Sai and Sanjana...........but show is show....

Thanks again for the info.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's so sad to see ashish and archana leave.😭 poor baby.they were the strongest and the true deserving contestants to win splitsvilla. i was crying seeing ashish leave.😭 aww splitsvilla is nothing without him. both ashish and archana made it so interesting to watch and were my favorites.❀️

ughhh manish is really selfish. ashish saved him last week but when it came to his turn he backed out.😑😑 and don't want to say anything abt pooja. she is just too annoying.
carie thumbnail
wow bakri and bakra OUT...thankgodπŸ‘...gotto see the show on youtube then......
Jotz_92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CuteCherry

it's so sad to see ashish and archana leave.😭 poor baby.they were the strongest and the true deserving contestants to win splitsvilla. i was crying seeing ashish leave.😭 aww splitsvilla is nothing without him. both ashish and archana made it so interesting to watch and were my favorites.❀️

ughhh manish is really selfish. ashish saved him last week but when it came to his turn he backed out.😑😑 and don't want to say anything abt pooja. she is just too annoying.

i second you watever so said but show is show