Gutur Gu

Sunil Grover in new show on Colors

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Get ready to laugh out loud
Buzz up!

Colors is all set to launch a comedy show DVD that promises to leave the audience in splits. The show is the desi version of America's funniest videos.

The 30 minute show will have funniest moments from across the country captured on camera and viewers will have the opportunity to send their own collection of funny videos from which selected ones will be aired. It will also have of candid moments of Colors stars that will make for interesting viewing .Popular comedian Sunil Grover will host of the show.

Ashvini Yardi, Head – Programming, COLORS says, "After entertaining our viewers with our fiction and reality shows, we want to give our viewers a good dose of laughter through Dekh Video Dekh over the weekend. Comedy is the healthiest source of entertainment and we wish to add this to our programming mix. With this our Shandaar Shanivaar band will have a perfect mix of comedy, horror, crime and unusual talents. We are hoping to get the culture of weekend family viewing back with the inception of the Saturday band."

Sunil Grover says "Anchoring this show is going to be a unique experience as I find it difficult to hold back my laughter after watching these desi videos. I am looking forward to this one-of-a-kind concept, where I will explain the videos in my own style that will enliven the viewers."

• Hill Road Media
  • Friday, March 18, 2011

• Buzz up!

@indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters