Posted: 13 years ago

though i find the gay scenes between shaurya and shanker hilarious

and watching misha in sarees is just a treat to watch

but i really want this gay track to end and MISHKA track to kickstart

i dont want kabir between abhay piya anymore 

coz we already hv sid

plus its not that kabir cant hv any scenes with piya

they can still b frnds

but i just dont like kabir bad mouthing abhay for minor reasons or getting jealous coz piya luvs abhay

coz this is sooo not our kabir

AND PLZZZZZZZZZ SPARE US FROM THE BANDANA

bandana just doesnt suit vishal

i know there r many Kapiya fans here

and i m a kapiya fan too......but i just donmt want kabir to get sad over piya anymore

nd i wud still luv to see scenes of Kapi as frnds and of course KAPISHA scenes

but plzzzzzzz give a separate track for kabir

i dont want any new girl addition for kabir as we already hv many characters

so MISHKA IS THE BEST CHOICE

kickstarting kabir misha track will b awesome  and kabir will get his well deserved screenspace and track

they can start it when shaurya being a gay fact is out and kabir standing by misha and then on mishka track can kickstart

but i just cant like shanker misha as a couple

its too boring

whereas MISHKA WILL B A PHATAKA

P.S.ANTI MISHKA FANS..plzzzzzzzz spare my post..i know u dont like mishka..so plzz dont bother to comment..peace out

i agree with you....

kabir-misha have a great chemistry....the locker scenes is still frsh in my mind....

but i am starting to like shanker-misha....they look perfect as married couple...

i wish shanker's character is a strong ones like alaric saltzman from TVD
Originally posted by Mages

i agree with you....

kabir-misha have a great chemistry....the locker scenes is still frsh in my mind....

but i am starting to like shanker-misha....they look perfect as married couple...

god knows how many times i hv watched those

vishal priya has AMAZING chemistry

i m agree with u because i was liking shaurya and misha but now its impossible because he is gay.... and don't like misha and shankar as couple...  so misha kabir should be a pair... i m tired of this of gay track... so i really want that it will end soon....
yeah it is becoming a little bit boring now
Though i was not a very pro Mishka person....but i think Misha will be much better with Kabir than Shankar ......i kinda cant like Shankar at all and it seems that they are just hell bent on getting Misha with Shankar🥱....i used to like Miya so much .......but unfortunately Shaurya turned out to be gay......and yeah even i want this gay track to end......its not funny at all......i also agree with you on the bandana thing.....Vishal does not look good in that.....i wonder why he is wearing bandana all of a sudden? 🤔
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Though i was not a very pro Mishka person....but i think Misha will be much better with Kabir than Shankar ......i kinda cant like Shankar at all and it seems that they are just hell bent on getting Misha with Shankar🥱....i used to like Miya so much .......but unfortunately Shaurya turned out to be gay......and yeah even i want this gay track to end......its not funny at all......i also agree with you on the bandana thing.....Vishal does not look good in that.....i wonder why he is wearing bandana all of a sudden? 🤔

@red...................same here yaar....shanker is ok ok.....but there is something missing in misha shanker as a couple.....they just dont intrigue me..........whereas with kabir misha we can hv kick ass scenes............they will b the hatke couple

i wld have never vouched for this.. coz in the strt i was so loving mish and shaw's track, but then they spoilt it long before shankar came in..
shankar shauriya wer funny in the strt but now i just cannot tolerate them. wer as kabeer and misha are concerned, AM ALL IN FO IT!!
am so in for it, tht i guess we can have a AT b4 they even strt😆
and wht am going to do now is go and watch the locker scene.. the one u all are talking bout.. again😆
and plz, i so cannot take shanky fr misha, she deserves some1 much better
Originally posted by Mages

i agree with you....

i agree they should stop it ....why cant they reveal shaurya is gay in simpler means?
Originally posted by elizaa

i wld have never vouched for this.. coz in the strt i was so loving mish and shaw's track, but then they spoilt it long before shankar came in..
shankar shauriya wer funny in the strt but now i just cannot tolerate them. wer as kabeer and misha are concerned, AM ALL IN FO IT!!
am so in for it, tht i guess we can have a AT b4 they even strt😆
and wht am going to do now is go and watch the locker scene.. the one u all are talking bout.. again😆
and plz, i so cannot take shanky fr misha, she deserves some1 much better

@RED...........YEH HUI NA BAAT.......jaldi jaa watch the locker scene.....its during those times when kabir wanted to give a letter to piya to wear yellow and accidentally the whole college wears yellow

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago