Mythological Masti

Since when did u luv God??

Poll

At what age did u all start luving God ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
im curious about this, have u all luved God and felt close to Hindu scriptures always?? Or did u start luving God and religion from a specific age?😳 I will be honest, I luv God since my childhood, because I grew up with all the mytho stories since a long time and I felt very close to all characters, but especially shri Ram and sita Mata !!😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, as I remember, from since my chidlhood because my mom used to tell me stories about hindu mythology, just like you said. But, using what Shri Prabhupada ji said, I will vote for since birth, because, we are all eternally attached to God from before birth and till after death and more. :)
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
 I love God from my birth! & I also believe that I was blessed by God at the moment of my birth, because even before I learned  how to talk or to walk, I came to know  God's leela & started to worship him. It's very very true, my friends! Even before I learned to read, I loved to listen Ramayan, Mahabharat, Bhagbwat again & again from my mother & grandmother, &  always tried to rush to the temples or the houses wherever God was worshiped! Spirituality is my in born. You know, my mother couldn't feed me until I listened the Bhajan's or the recitations of Ramayan or Krishna Leela! That holy sounds worked in me like magic!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if u say believe .. that since childhood .
dont want to be diplomatic  here .. honestly started Loving Him ... recently

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i have grown up watching the mytho shows .... n u guyz wont believe generally kids love going to zoo or markets or amusement parks .... but my Dad says once my mom went to some place leaving me with my dad at home n i didnt let him stay at home the whole day ....😆😆😆 actually when i was 2-3years old at that time the place where we lived had a lot of temples nearby ....so he had to take me to each n every temple that day 😆😆

actually what God means i realised in the teenage ... before that it was just the mytho shows .... bhajans...etc which attracted me .... ! 😳😳😳😳
...Mina... thumbnail
wowww, thanx for ur replies everyone !!😃
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice Topic Mina!! ⭐️

Ok, I'm going with Parina here... Me too realised about Devotion, Surrendership and about the Divine Love of the Lord only a few years back. So in a sense, I can say that since then, I became aware about my Spiritual Journey.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good topic dear.

Since my parents were working I was with my grandparents and I used to go to my parents only during weekends. My grandmother used to recite all the scriptures and tell me the meaning in my childhood days. Since I was a child she used to narrate everything in very simple language. My grandfather also used to narrate stories from scriptures to me. I think it is then I used to admire the wonders of God which later changed to a deep love for him and to a strong believe that he would be there to protect me.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Childhood!
All thanks to My family ambience.
But u know what, I have been really lucky.
As I grew up.... I started questioning things.... facts about HIM!
But... I was blessed enough that I found answers automatically.... as if He himself wanted his small bhaktini.... not to go stray!
😉