•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Mohan Joshi replaced!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 18, 2011, 12.00am IST

Mohan Joshi
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein has been in news more for the number of replacements it has had than the show itself. 

The production house has apparently replaced four actors so far including Neelima who later returned on the show after things were sorted out between them. The latest to get the boot is veteran Mohan Joshi who plays the protagonist's father, Nityanand Tiwari. Apparently, sources close to the actor blame it on the substandard treament given to the cast as the major reason. "It's not that Mohanji has been replaced but he himself has quit the show. The decision was taken by him after it became unbearable to adjust with the lax attitude of the production house. 

The shoot takes place in Pune and there is no proper arrangment of food, accomodation and treatment on the sets. There is a new director every week and most of them being new don't know the seasoned actors. Mohanji is made to wait for hours before his scene would commence." Refuting the buzz, producer Monish Sekri says, "This is all baseless as we have booked nine fully furnished apartments and two hotels which supply the food regularly and have been with us right from the beginning. Also Mohan has his own apartment in Pune. We had to replace Mohan Joshi as he was not able to give is enough dates required considering that he was playing one the key characters. He has signed a Bhojpuri movie and is also busy doing some plays. His next available date is 25 March which won't suffice our need considering that the show is six days a week. There was no option but to relace him." Mohan remained unavailable for comment. 

why is he leaving the show for some stupidd bhojpuri film and plays

this show is far better than the other stuff he is doing

Good luck to Mohan Joshi, though I do wish he came back.........

Thanks for sharing :)
thanks for sharing......😊
Bhojpuri movie?😕 This is such a powerful character. Will miss his presence in the show. Good luck 2 him !! 

Thanks for sharing!
Edited by Shilpa.Agarwal - 13 years ago
I hope DLMH team takes him back again as they have done it with the Actress ,who plays Alka's Mom.
He left for a Bhojpuri movie?? 🤔......err i do think DLMH is at least better than a Bhojpuri movie.....anyway i wish he comes back .