Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Issues Issues and Issues

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So where do i begin from?
Ok so i actually love Kokila because the way she deals with Rashi is the best way to be dealt with cuz rashi is just too evil BUT now thr is a problem...Is there any sort ofPrivacy in the Modi's.??
Yeah they live in a joint family but that doesn't mean that you can just open anyones letter.
So the phone bill issue: ok maybe the bill was too much..but 2 points to that- 1st Rashi's husband earns money and she is using his money to pay the bill so it is no one's business how rashi spends the money her husband gives her.
2nd point: I believe the Modi's r very rich. I know rich doens;t mean u have spend money like water and u can have a good budgeting system even if ur rich...But still they shold expect that thr bahu's can spend a little more
Now another issue of Rashi going to the Parlour. The way Koki screamed at the name of parlour it was as if no one from that house actually goes to the parlour. But I think Kinjal gets her monthly services and Rashi was only getting the basic  the even middle class ppl get so wtt is the big deal.

I think pin pointing Rashi's attitude and her lack of interest in the house can be ok to a certain extent. But just because she is going to the parlour and using the phone a little more is not a very big concern. I mean now 5000 is not even such a big amount that Rashi can't have!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What you say is true but someone like Rashi needs to be kept an eye on...she can easily fritter away all the Modi money in luxuries for herself..
Today mobile  bill of 3K is nothing but tomorrow it may go up and her husband is spoiling her by giving the money and not asking hissab...if he was looking at what she spends to advices her to keep it under control, it would be ok...
she simply gets money and freedom to do whatever she wants and neither her husband nor saas question her..she is capable to increasing her luxuries and expenses without control eventually
For the parlour also, Koki asked her is there some wedding or function that you took such an expensive package....for no occasion, if she can spend 5K on herself, imagine when there is an occasion...
such ppl need to be controlled and taught to do everything moderately
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1/ the money wasnt Rashi's own it was the money she had skimmed from the household spending 
Granted Kokila shouldnt have opened her mail but then its a drama how would else she know ðŸ˜‰
There was noway Rashi would be allowed to be so lavish in her mahkha with the money so why so here?

2/ They are shown to be well to do however the 3 men do work and the Kokila and Hetal do run the house efficiently so they will expect the same from their bahus.

Rashi is an non productive member of the family and and her best is actually a destructive force ...3000 or 300 is irrelevant , what's relevant is Rashi's attitude .She uses her phone only to be complain and scheme.
And Kokila was right ..in one moment Rashi is weak and suffering from sun stroke and in another she is pre-planning her trip for full beauty treatments .

IF Rashi was a normal individual then would fully agree thats Kokila shouldnt be so controlling however thats not the case and Rashi needed to bought down a peg or two.

Even though Gopi was not at fault Rashi was still googling at her as if she could rip her into pieces,until she changes her perspective she needs the Kokila treatment - and thats free😃
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Koki hates Rashi from day 1. So she will always enjoy picking on her. But again, Rashi does deserve it. Thank God, the phone is taken away. Otherwise, we would have seen more of Urmi's plans becoming successful against Gopi.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The amount of money they save on Gopi  she is never well dressed no phone no shopping trips, so what if Rashi has  a phone and go to the beauty parlour , she is not going over the budget she only using Gopis bit of the budget , plus Jiger gives Rashi money when she needs  it even if it is under false pretences. When did Kokila or Ahem think of Gopi??????? when did they take her out ( if they did  i missed it)
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaffa

The amount of money they save on Gopi  she is never well dressed no phone no shopping trips, so what if Rashi has  a phone and go to the beauty parlour , she is not going over the budget she only using Gopis bit of the budget , plus Jiger gives Rashi money when she needs  it even if it is under false pretences. When did Kokila or Ahem think of Gopi??????? when did they take her out ( if they did  i missed it)

Ahmm think you missed the point that its not Rashi's personal money its money she skimmed from the housekeeping !
Also even if that wasnt the case then  why should Rashi be allowed to take Gopi share of the money? thats just absurd the girl is hard done by anyway and ontop of that Rashi should be given her allowance also !😛

She scams money out of Jigar JI 
mizzwhatever thumbnail
Ummm if she skims money from the household budget then I think its fine she's being told off coz no one else is doing so ... Rashi butts in to everyones personal matters as well as includes her mother in the matters of her in-laws so i dont see a problem when sum1 is checking up on Rashi ... It would have been better if this matter was told to Jigar though and he would have to explain it to Rashi but then again sum1 with a stronger voice needs to let her kno coz clearly Jigar's spine has been dumbed-down by his mother who is pretty spineles herself (no offense to Hetal I like her I juss wish she sould stand up to her Devrani and Bahu) ... Furthermore I thot Jigars pocketmoney for the month for the two of them was 10k if she spends 7k on herself every month (not including tipping her cheap and greedy mother) then I feel sorry for Jigar and hope she keeps getting treated lyk sh*t from Koki (plus it's pay back from her treatment of Gopi) ... P/S: Kokila is my favourite character lol - She is so straight forward and fair (ok maybe not wen it comes to her pretty boy Ahem) but nevertheless she says it lyk it is ... Go Kokila Ben!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shaffa

I was complaining of the same, they don't go on outings, and that's why i was happy with the cricket outing it was a nice bonding session, especially the reason Naani asked for the bahu exchange as the older bahu's were going to end up splitting the family with the way they were managing Rashi and Gopi. 

I partly agree about spending issue, Modi's are wealthy they can afford a few thousand on cell phone and beauty palour trips, but it still needs to be curtailed as Rashi is not using the phone to generate income for the house, but on the personal beauty maintenance i think it is okay to spend that money as doesn't Kinjal (Kokila's own daughter) have a personal account at the beauty palour, so Kokila used to give her an allowance right, so what is the difference a daughter of the house and a daughter-in-law? 

@Bold - The big issue here is spending money on Gopi, they never do, and she is not one to ask for anything for herself, if Kokila buys her a saree it's Kokila's choice, only at Kinjal's engagement when Hetal said what a nice colour it was and it suiting her, Kokila told Gopi order 2 or 3 sarees in this colour, so Gopi does have permission order sarees, but she never leaves the house to buy anything normally. What Gopi needs is an education and both Kokila and Aham need to get they act together and educate her, but it would be nice if Gopi herself on hearing what Aham said to Kokila "she's Ganwar uneducated, i can't stay with a wife like her", so instead of doing the superficial stuff, ask Kokila for an education Gopi, i doubt she will say No now, she seems to be quite malleable where Gopi is concerned. 

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually agree with most of the points!
the way Rashi stays in the house unconcerned about anything and then letting her mom know abt all the issues she does deserve some1 who constantly keeps a check on her
And Kokila is the best person to do that
This is the first serial in which a woman of kokila's attitude is actually a postive person and i sure as hell love that
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MARHABAA

Ahmm think you missed the point that its not Rashi's personal money its money she skimmed from the housekeeping !
Also even if that wasnt the case then  why should Rashi be allowed to take Gopi share of the money? thats just absurd the girl is hard done by anyway and ontop of that Rashi should be given her allowance also !😛

She scams money out of Jigar JI 

they both should have an allowance and Gopis hardship is down to Kokila and Ahem she has no love from him and MIL dosnt help she always inthe kitchen cooking and cleaning (hard done by ) ya