Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver

Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Friends please join me in wishing the Late Khaty Bhai a most Happy Birthday. Pl dedicate some words and songs too.
Though he is in Allah's Arms yet we should never forget our dearest Bro.
Nice of Google Bhai to remind me
May the Gods and Allah Bless you forever.
There never was a finer gentleman.

Happy Birthday Giraffe

Happy birthday mousey. Cuteness added on July 10th, 2009 in Cutest Animals

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
Ah my dear Bro was a great guy

I did a eulogies thread for those not knowing Khaty Bhai.
Please read it.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1436864

Oh Summer Bhai sorry, I just saw this thread. I only come to the Ninja CC directly when I see a reply, but I came here to see topics and saw this now. 

I did not get the opportunity to meet Khaty bhai, but he seems like a wonderful person from what you have told me and another member on here. I read the eulogy thread you opened too. From some of his posts you posted seems like he was an intellectually higher person with the way words flowed from him. I'm sure he's at one with God. 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh Summer Bhai sorry, I just saw this thread. I only come to the Ninja CC directly when I see a reply, but I came here to see topics and saw this now. 

I did not get the opportunity to meet Khaty bhai, but he seems like a wonderful person from what you have told me and another member on here. I read the eulogy thread you opened too. From some of his posts you posted seems like he was an intellectually higher person with the way words flowed from him. I'm sure he's at one with God. 
Thank you sis, life is indeed strange and sometimes we take people for granted; next moment they leave a vacuum and an emptiness behind.
Yes he was an over-achiever, but most importantly he was a wonderful and peace loving human being who tried to help everyone.

Well, it's wonderful that life gave you the opportunity to know someone as wonderful as him, and it seems like you both were very good friends. Sorry about your loss! 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Well, it's wonderful that life gave you the opportunity to know someone as wonderful as him, and it seems like you both were very good friends. Sorry about your loss!

Thanks
His illness stretched for a while and had to put up with a lot of suffering. There were times when he lost his memory but still he would contact me as his bro in Canada would connect him to me. He was so polite n well behaved eventhough he did not know exactly who I was.
Originally posted by Summer3

Thanks
His illness stretched for a while and had to put up with a lot of suffering. There were times when he lost his memory but still he would contact me as his bro in Canada would connect him to me. He was so polite n well behaved eventhough he did not know exactly who I was.

Aww...that really sad! What what he suffering from? 

That's good of his brother to do that. Seems like he's a caring person as well.
His bro was devastated completely to see his younger bro in such a state and finally go. The news had been kept away from the mum for a long while as Khaty Bhai dud not want tI worry her. But he knew he was going and kept telling me waqt kam hai. 2 years earlier he had an open heart surgery but he never fully recovered from it.
In my mind he is very much alive but I cannot disturb him too much for I believe it's not proper to "disturb" them. Constant thinking troubles them. Of they have a message we can see them in our dreams too. But every soul has to move on.
Aww....so that's his older brother! I thought he was Khaty bhai's younger brother. That really makes it hard. Oh and I can only imagine how his poor mom must have felt when she found everything so suddenly. 

Yeah, open heart surgeries are a very scary procedure to go through. I wonder what happened as result of the surgery that he didn't recover from.

Well, remember those who have passed is something we here do. There's nothing wrong in talking and remembering about our loved ones that have passed because it is therapeutic for us. The person who has passed has left, but sometimes they can return to guide a loved one they left behind. Many times people who lose a parent say their parent is guiding them. 

I agree though, you must not get depressed and remember them though because then the person's spirit has a hard time passing due to guilty. 
Yes the mum was stunned silent. i had asked Khaty Bhai to speak on the phone to his mum several times but he said he would keep crying and be lost for words. Mum was in middleeast n he was in Canada, but 9 month earlier she had spent much time with him and helped him improve. A mother's presense is always magical.

Mum suspected something wrong too but he got his elder bro to pretend it was him. His elder bro is a very nice straight forward person, but he had a hard time dealing with his emotions too.
Khaty Bhai led a simple life and gave most of his wealth away and forgave what others owed him.