Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by gia.khan - 12 years ago
RULES

1. Please report any anti-KSG comments
2. Any KPSian seen bashing KSG will be removed from the Squad
3. Refrain from bashing other members
4. KEEP LOVING KSG <3

This CC belongs ONLY to diehard KSG fans! Any negative comments will not be tolerated. Anyone breaking the rules should be reported to the CM's and then the Mods.

Concept -  Rainu, Jenni

Spokesperson - Gia

Creative Brains - Anu, Sary, Miru

Active CM's - Anu, Gia, Miru, Preeti

Website - Preeti

CC Layout - Vicky

Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
Anita anitamalik
Gia  gia.khan
Manpreet Preeti_285
Mira  ..Mira..
Raina Raina_luvDMG
Veena -Veena-
Jenni prettyasjen

@akufull2mad...Aakriti
@Asra_KSG
@Arzoo_KSG_KPS
@ArmaanKiDeewani
@arman_karan....Ruby
@armaanlover_7...Raji
@ Alekfan....Vaishnavi
@-Amby-....Ambreen
@amruta04..Amruta
@ammy_furor........Nikita
@anitamalik....Anita
@anjie22
@Aravi....Aravi
@armaanno01fan.....Anam
@Aditiloveskajen
@bindasgirl...Pallavi
@blessing-beauty...Naaz
@chahat_armaan......Chahat
@cute_trisha....Trisha
@CommonSense....tamana
@coolala124..Lala
@DARAB
@dua_44ever...Rabia
@divya_dmg...Divya
@dhruviarmaanfan......Dhruvi
@dmgroxxx
@dmg_sonia......Sonu
@DMGlover91..Sana
@dmgkaran4eva
@Dr. KaranSG.......Doc
@farzanairani....Farzana
@fariarmaan
@Gene_Nisha......Nisha
@gia.khan..........Gia
@hamsee_18.....Hamsa
@Hannah. Hannah
@Hiranshi...Hiranshi
@HotMess... Aditi
@HiphopStahKiran
@henali
@Iluv2dance
@ishuKSGKAJEN..Ishu
@janu1610
@jia...........Jia
@jkaur1994... priya
@jetredrose..Rabia
@-Jessy-
@karan_shardha
@karans_angel......Perin
@karan.my.armaan.....Sukirti
@KaShbaby_Riya..Riya
@KaranShilpa:)......Spriha
@ksg fever
@Kash4life.....Trina
@kashviiiiii......Kashvi
@kash-kasu-kajen
@-KaShti-... srishti
@ksgfan.....Soumya
@KSGrockzz ... Rajsua
@Ksg-Shona-JJ
@Kirni-KSG...Kirni
@laizu
@LoveLaughLive...Shagun
@lavanya_armaan
@..-Marj-..
@..Mira.. .......Mira
@mithilalovesksg....Mithila
@.:.MONA.:.  ....Mona
@Mona1993
@_minaz_
@mohini_agarwal...mohini
@monikabasra....Monika
@Mrs.armaan.....Anjana
@meera_ksg... Meera
@Mehak_Luvs_Rani
@mehak_arora
@Nancy.....Nancy
@nimiluvkaran....Nimi
@nowee10....Noru
@nikka0809...Nikki
@nik_sweetpoison
@N786.........Nayab
@NomaLuvsKsg
@Oyyehoyye
@Om_peace......Shantu
@oishi_ksg
@Osho....Snigdha
@Palz_KSG- Pallvi
@Prinnia
@Pooja_dmg23..Pooja
@P_Shal.......Shalu
@PerfectPiscean.....
@Phatty16...Fatima
@Preeti_285...Preeti
@prettyasjen...Jenni
@pri_armaan
@Phatty16...Phatty
@pinkss
@Princezz22
@-Pzliciouys-...Dharu
@Radz_ksg_armaan....Rads
@raina_luvDMG......Raina
@*Reemz*....Reema
@rialuvskaran....Ria
@rinxkashsujen.....Rinku
@-Rishx_KSG-......Sehrish
@ritikaLUVS_ksg
@sakshiluvskaran.....Sakshi
@Samiyah258....Samiyah
@sangii-Sangeetha
@Sani-KarAni-KSG...Sani
@sanyaksgian
@-Sary-... Sahar
@sanyaksgian
@sajniksgian...Sajni
@Sheronia....sheronia
siddhika_ksg - Siddhi
@ShipraP... Shipra
@SPINKaShFanatic
@srkbest......Sara
@stuti_KSGIAN
@Sneha0601....Sneha
@SuKash.....Pooja
@Sweet Mermaid......Praptz
@smileever...Prashita
@taniyaarman....Taniya
@tarin_ahmed
@-tehreem-
@tina786......Tina
@TheMelody....Mel
@unnati.dmg.fan
@-Veena-.....Veena
@Wentoholic......Mahez
@youth_showsfan....srishti
@zebalakhna...zeba
@znbhusain.....Zainab

Important Links

The official KPS Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KPS-The-Karan-Singh-Grover-Protection-Squad/120129724699658

The official KPS website
https://www.ksgprotectionsquad.com

Click below for links to previous CCs

Kindly move to the next  CC after each CC reaches 150 pages

CC#1 / CC#2 / CC#3 / CC#4 / CC#5 / CC#6
CC#7 / CC#8 / CC#9 / CC#10 / CC#11 / CC#12 / CC#13
 CC#14 / CC#15 / CC#16 / CC#17 / CC#18 / CC#19 / CC#20 / CC#21
CC#22
 / CC#23 / CC#24 / CC#25 / CC#26 / CC#27 / CC#28 / CC#29

An exclusive chat with KSG, for KPS (on the sets of DMG)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYFVZGt6Wk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

this video was REUPLOADED by sahar cuz the other one was deleted! thank LOVE <3

KSG's text msg to us on KPS' first anniversary
"Wish a very happy anniverssary! Im sorry i wont be able to make it. I ll try and make it sometime soon though"

KSG mentions KPS in a press conference covered by India-forums

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b53hPiDfy2k&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Also I would like to thank my...um at this point of time, there is a group called KPS. Yeah if you don't know it's the Karan Protection Squad. It's my own different group and I have a lot of little, young, beautiful girls who are in that group and they support me and love me a lot and I just want to say thank you for everything and thank you for all the gifts and all the chocolates and
*all the flowers and all the cards that you send me. And I really appreciate that and I get all of them. You all have my house address and my number and all that. So I do get it. I am sorry if I don't reply some times, I do get all of them...So THANK YOU KPS, I love you *blows kiss*!

Message from KSG for KPS on 15th Feb 2011:

Hi KPS and all its lovely members ! Sorry i will be disappointing you ll this year before my birthday but im extremely short on time and cannot do a video interview.
Never the less this one's especially for you ll.
It is my birthday on the 23rd of Feb and i will be out of town shooting. Lots of exciting things lined up this year and im sure you guys will all be very excited. Thank you for all your love and prayers always. I do try my best to keep you ll updated on Facebook and Twitter but as you ll know im not very net savy but Nicole and my dad keep me updated always with everything that you guys are upto online the facebook pages, blogs and websites especially your creations corners and videos on you tube i enjoy them thoroughly.
Also a bigg bigg thank you for all the valentine and birthday gifts and cards ive rec at my residence. Its truly awesome and touching that you guys take the time to do all these lovely things for me. I feel blessed to have such loyal fans !!!
Well as for the questions, my fav cake flavour is strawberry. Ive received many special birthday gifts , its difficult to pick out one in particular.
As for my birthday this year i will be away from home working hard. Will keep you guys posted as much as i can and maybe will do the video interview when i get back.
Until then,
Loads of Love,
KSG.

On 7th Jan 2011, KPS was lucky enough to get an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW from KSG where many of our KPSians questions were answered! Read on :-)

- - The rapid fire...

1. Your first reaction when you hear the following names:

Ram Kapoor: Fun
Nicole Alvares: Love
Jas Karan Singh: Best friend and brother
Sanjit Bedi: Good friend
Jennifer Winget: Great costar and close friend
Shah Rukh Khan: Brilliant
Priyanka Chopra: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3

2. Being an actor on Indian television is: a stepping stone to bollywood (OR) a career in itself? Acting is always a passion.

3. What would you say is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate

4. Why do you like Goa so much? It's relaxing

5. In a few words, describe your relationship with your parents. Respect and lots of love.

- - Questions by KPS members....

"We see u got 2 new tatoos. We want to knw the about the design/meaning of the latest addition to your many tatoos" (- Siddhika)

Well the one on my arm is arc angel Michael slaying Satan, I believe in the power and strength of the arc angel and he has been my guardian. The other one on my elbow is very personal to me, it is the symbol of the arc angels and script in elvish- language of the elves!

"A lot of your fans think that you're the Salman Khan of Tellywood. The way you carry yourself, you experiment with your looks, etc. How does it feel to be compared to such a big superstar and is there any movie of Salman's where you would have loved to have done his role?" (- Anita)

Salman is a rock star, he's unmatchable. It's truly overwhelming to be given that tag! Andaaz Apna Apna is my all time fav bollywood movie.

"If you were going on an Island and could eat nothing but fruit..Which of these two would you choose: Bananas OR Watermelons?" (- Gia)

Watermelons! Not a big banana fan!

"As we celebrate this new year... when you look back in life, which year stands out as one which was memorable, and why?" (-Manpreet)

All of them were outstanding, no regrets!

"If you were offered the perfect Bollywood debut, which actress from Television would you like opposite you. Please choose one!" (- Mira)

I'm a big Kareena fan! I think she's a fabulous actress. Would love to work with her.

"If you were to star in a film as a gay character, which one of the following 4 actors would you like opposite you: Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor or Enrique Iglesias?" (- Sahar)

Ram Kapoor

"Which one country do you really want to visit?" (- Aliya)

Greece!

"What was the first dish you ever cooked for Nicole and what was her reaction?" (- Mehak)

Home made salad! She loved it, at least that's what she said!

"What is your idea of a perfect date?" (- Mithila)

Peace, quiet, soft music and interesting conversation- not to mention good food!

"How difficult or easy do you think it is to make true friends in this industry?" (- Divya)

The best time to make friends is before you need them and that's what I've always believed and I've made some really good friends over the years.

"How tech savvy would you consider yourself?" (- Sara)

Not tech savy at all!

"Will we see you making more public appearances this year? You don't often attend many events and functions." (- Sehrish)

I like to keep to myself and with work schedules its not always easy to find time.

"Which product would you love to endorse? And, if given the chance, which Bollywood actor or actress would you like to endorse it with?" (- Samiyah)

Not given it much thought.

"What was your honest opinion of Indian television serials before you joined the industry?" (- Reema)

I've always been passionate about acting and my aim was to always make realistic cinema, I would not do a role if I thought it was far fetched and unreal.

"What is the one word you will describe your fans in ?" (- Ankita)

Loyal!

"You've always made your fans proud by being so humble even with people/media who have said some stuff about you in the past!!. Lots of patience is required .How do u manage to do that so well?" (- Kashvi)

It's in my upbringing- I forgive easily.

"If you had a chance to change something in your life wht would you change and why?" (- Ambreen)

Life is perfect!

"We would love to hear something about lil Karan Singh Grover. Were you this sexy and naughty even as a kid?" (- Noreen)

Sexy? I don't know, but naughty YES!

MISSION #1

Okie its time to RUN A SERIOUS MISSION!!! as we all know DMG ended  even though it had the MOSTTT PERFECT ENDING! i couldnt have ENOUGH OF IT! and i styll WANT MORE! I WANT MORE OF KARAN SINGH GROVER! and i know YOU ALL HAVENT HAD ENOUGH OF THE HOTTIE KARAN SINGH GROVER EITHER!! WE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF HIM! WE ARE CRAZY! WE ARE GREEDY FOR MOREE MORE N MOREEE! RIGHT? So here is what we do! ... DEMAND FOR DMG 3! like NOWWWWWWWWW!! star one walls on FB! call them!! eat their brains out! DO WATEVER IT TAKES!! just make sure our demands are being HEARD!! n keep demanding cuz trust mee IT MATTERS! AND IT MATTERS ALOT!

MISSION #2

OKAYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE!

TIME TO GET YOUR BUMMIES TO WORKKKK ALRIGHT! we have been sitting and DOING NOTHING and honestly its not gonna get us anywhere! EVERYDAY we complain about how we MISS ksg and we go and update our status ON FB! if you have the TIME to update your status! then you definately need to FIND TIME TO DEMAND FOR A KSG INTERVIEW ON THE SBS WALL! i m not going to sit back anymore! SOOO PULL UP YOUR LAZYYY SOCKS AND LETS GET ON WITH THIS MISSION YOU ALL!

AND
YOUR
TIME
STARTS

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

I BETTER SEE EVERYONE ON SBS WALL RIGHT NOW! IF I DONT ... THIS GHABAR IS GONNA BE REAL MAD AND TRUST MEEE NO ONE IS GOING TO LIKE THAT SIDE OF ME!!

i m going to update the mission on the first page as well so you guys REMEMBER it!

NO EXCUSES!! LETS GET TO WORKKK YOU ALL!!

p.s if i dont see you on the SBS wall i will take that as a you dont miss KSG and i m sure you dont want that now DO YOUUUUUU <<! lmfaoo

MUAH MY KPSIANSS GET UPPPPPPPPPPP

P.S! MISSION HAS BEEN POSTED N UPDATED ON KPS WALL TOO! LETS GET TO WORK NOW!!

GET TO WORK KPS!

CONGRATS KPS'ians!

NEXT THREAD LINK:

CONGOOO!!!
OMKSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I LOVEEE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!!!!
SO FREAKING HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :l :l :l

😍
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 13 years ago
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Love the layout tehe!