baba sehgal is replaced by maski..

Posted: 13 years ago
maski from laughter challenge is entering the show with a diffrent character ...
Please keep the focus on Shanak.
Thnx for informing!...
but dnt forget - 'ShaNak in Focus!' (credit-ManiDi..lol)
thanks for the info.. but please keep the focus on ShaNak only😃
As long as ShaNak remain in focus,any one would be okay I guess.But ShaNak do need a track badly!
ohh really hmmmmmmm was looking forward for baba shegal but any way maski will be cool i have seen his stand up comedy he is really gud .hope shanak remains the center of focus
As long as Shanak are in FOCUS .. anything is fine !!!!
All the best for Future Tracks !!!

We want RBO to go on and on and on..

Shanak are the BEST !!!!
@Shals - same here!....on and on....
 creatives _1 thanx for your visit 

We would not mind maski I have seen him in laughter  challenge once!!! He is a cool guy!!! 

We wish RBO to run for long time   and the current track is really very good!!

!ShaNak are the life line of RBO!!!
Originally posted by creative_1

maski from laughter challenge is entering the show with a diffrent character ...

first tell me is it so  important to give that much importance to so called parallel leads or in other words is it important to rope in new characters and think of other tracks, when you have the best option of giving full attention to Shanak, their life. focusing more on them.

If you guys are devoid of any new tracks, let me tell you , there are plenty  of tracks which i have in my mind
Track showing Khanak pursuing something in life and Shan supporting her.

Track showing Shanak Honeymoon

Track showing Shan fullfilling his duties as a son, with Khanak to support him

Track showing the actual reason for Sunil and Madhavi's unhappy married life, which caused pain in Shan's life

Track showing Khusboo realising her duties through Khanak's prospectives.

Track showing Shan's growing popularity as a singer and Khanak dealing with the pros and cons of being a wife of a celebrity.

these are the things which have occured in my mind at present

if you have time, do consider them, ..but since u have already made up your mind
the only thing which i can do,  is to humbly request you to please let the main focus be on Shanak, not matter how many new characters u rope in