Juhi Babbar, Anoop Soni marry - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Juhi Babbar and Anoop Soni have at last tied the nuptial knot in a low-key ceremony attended only by family and close friends.

The newly weds are on their honeymoon right now, but brother Arya Babbar is extremely happy for his sister.

Juhi Babbar was once married to director Bejoy Nambiar, while Anoop Soni recently divorced from his first wife Ritu has two lovely daughters. Juhi and Anoop met while they both were actively involved in theatre. An alleged torrid affair between the two led to split between Anoop and his wife.

It has been heard that Juhi, Anoop committed to each other a couple of months ago, and it was only yesterday that the wedding was officially announced.

However, the big question is: Did step brother Prateik Babbar attend this wedding? We hear he didn't!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Juhi-Babbar-Anoop-Soni-marry/articleshow/7708379.cms

We are at peace... and very happy 

Anup Soni and Juhi Babbar,who tied the knot on Monday,have been quiet about their relationship so far.The two open up to Roshni K Olivera... 

The telly industry was buzzing on Monday with news of Anup Soni and Juhi Babbars wedding.Yes,the couple quietly tied the knot in the presence of immediate family.I am at peace and very happy, Anup told Bombay Times,a few hours after the wedding.
Anup chose to keep a low-profile the whole of last year,during which there were reports of his messy divorce (from wife Ritu).The divorce came through in March 2010 and there were reports in the media in June! So much was written against me,but I did not want to speak.I just believe in one thing,What people have to think,they will.What I think is what really matters at the end of the day, he says.
Juhi,who was married to filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar,separated a couple of years ago.Anup and she have known each other for many years now and she says,He is an amazing person.We have gone through various stages of knowing each other... we were acquaintances,then we became friends when we did a play together and somewhere much later,we got closer.We chose to be quiet because we both werent sure what to say.We didnt know where we were headed to even after Anups divorce. 
But,the past few months made their bond stronger,she says.And we felt the best thing we could do to ourselves was to be together. Adds Anup,I think its the circumstances in our lives that brought us closer.Recently when we were convinced about our compatibility and how well we understood each other well,we decided to tie the knot. 
Anup has two children from his first marriage.Juhi,who has met them in the past,says,The kids are adorable.They are his children and he loves them very much.I love him and I will naturally love his children too. The couples just left for Golden Temple,but will be back in Mumbai soon.But there are no immediate honeymoon plans.Both of us are very busy with our work,so theres no honeymoon planned yet.Besides,we have the rest of our lives now for our honeymoon, smiles Juhi.

Juhi Babbar 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

hey guys ,
                         anup soni aka bharoin of balika vadhu done his second marriage with juhi babber
before also he married and he have one son.what do u think abt this?

share ur views

if u like the topic plz press like button
In TOI article it says He has two daughters from the previous wedding -

Disgusting !! 🤢
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Marriage is like a game for these people. Atleast Juhi did not have kids..
I didnt know abt all this gossip. Anyways now that Anoop got divorced and then remarried I wish Anoop and Juhi all the best. Divorces are messy but sometimes they are best solution rather than three people leading a miserable life. I hope Ritu is able to move on too!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Divorces are messy but sometimes they are best solution 
Exactly.. I have seen my SIL's life.. Kya se kya ho gaya and there was no other way but divorce.. People dont go look for other relations to get out of one, but FALL in other relations when there is a crack in the current one.. Though what Anup did was logically not good, but thats right for him and Ritu may be.. But bad for the kids though.. Hope they still get the love of both the parents..
It depends on the parents whether they are able to maturely handle their own problems and not let it affect the kids. In Bollywood there are many divorced couples who do so for example Aamir Khan and Reena. The kids should not be made to chose one parent.
well i wish them all the very best. that's all i can do.

i don't know anything about their lives. whatever we hear is from the media so we don't know what's the actual thing. so without knowing the full truth i don't like dropping a comment on anup or juhi's second marriage whether it's good or bad.

but rather than living a miserable married life sometimes it's better to opt for divorce. however i don't really think divorce is always the solution. if the marriage can work then both husband & wife should work towards it but sometimes in some cases divorce becomes unavoidable.